Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default The curse of Derrick Rose

Now his teammates are all falling apart physically. Gasol is hurt, Hinrich is hurt and Taj is hurt.

The only difference is those 3 actually want to play. Rose just wants to sit on the bench and continue worrying about being able to walk without a limp at future meetings.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: The curse of Derrick Rose

just know this is how you spend your friday nights...
    dissing a guy who tore major ligaments in their knee because a player who is on his team sprained an ankle

im sorry dude for whatever it is

Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharcyde
    just know this is how you spend your friday nights...
    dissing a guy who tore major ligaments in their knee because a player who is on his team sprained an ankle

im sorry dude for whatever it is
    Dissing a guy who continues to collect his paycheck while having not played a full season in years and continues to sit on the bench and saying that he's worried about future meetings and graduations.

damn my nikka Taj got hurt

Rose is a straight up btch@zz ill never forget the playoffs where his teammates were killing themselves and givin it they all on the court, w/ lil Nate literally throwin up in a bucket beside Rose dressed up in his suit with his socially awkward @zz face, nappy head and pimples lookin on

You have some issues, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    You have some issues, man.
    Yes, issues with Derrick Rose sitting out probably another whole season, making stupid comments while being the highest paid player on the Bulls. That money could go to another superstar player who actually plays still and wants to play rather than sit on the bench worrying about attending meetings in the future without limping.

I always used to bash LeBron but I can't anymore. He's a true superstar and is out there every night giving it his all.

I have more respect for Duncan, Nowitzki and Kobe who are closer to 40 and continue to leave it all on the court. They don't worry that they'll probably be sore and limping. They love the game and want to play.

Westbrook has been injured but at least when he comes back he gives it his all and plays more than 5 games a season.
    Last edited by Upgrayedd; 11-22-2014 at 03:13 AM.

I rule the local playground dontgetchoked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    Yes, issues with Derrick Rose sitting out probably another whole season, making stupid comments while being the highest paid player on the Bulls. That money could go to another superstar player who actually plays still and wants to play rather than sit on the bench worrying about attending meetings in the future without limping.

I always used to bash LeBron but I can't anymore. He's a true superstar and is out there every night giving it his all.

I have more respect for Duncan, Nowitzki and Kobe who are closer to 40 and continue to leave it all on the court. They don't worry that they'll probably be sore and limping. They love the game and want to play.

Westbrook has been injured but at least when he comes back he gives it his all and plays more than 5 games a season.
    you're f ucking stupid as hell man.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Yeah dude you're weird as hell

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Don't make me give you a swirly, OP.

Chill.

Weird and stupid for what? Not sticking up for Derrick Rose anymore?

I'm sick of him. He continues to sit on the bench, he's so fragile and always makes dumb comments. I gave him a pass the past two seasons. But now? Sorry, but players play through injuries like twisted ankles and hamstring injuries. Rose sits out with every minor injury nowadays and he doesn't even care about playing anymore obviously. He had a chance to correct his comments and still didn't. He'd rather sit out and not play than possibly be limping when he's attending meetings and graduations when he's retired.

He's fragile and stupid.

When or rather I should say if he returns to being 100%, plays more than half a season and proves to me he's committed again to being the best player on the team I'll give him my support again. He needs to prove himself.

Right now he's sitting on the bench and he's the highest paid player on the team and he's worried more about meetings and graduations after he retires than he is playing.

Him and his brother sound like total morons.

No joke, this is totally you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAZU6DYwTDM

Every time I see you post I hear what I read in Randy Quaids voice in Major League.

Now his teammates are all falling apart physically. Gasol is hurt, Hinrich is hurt and Taj is hurt.

The only difference is those 3 actually want to play. Rose just wants to sit on the bench and continue worrying about being able to walk without a limp at future meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    No joke, this is totally you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAZU6DYwTDM

Every time I see you post I hear what I read in Randy Quaids voice in Major League.
    Lol. That is funny. That movie was great.

But I'm not turning my back on the entire team. Just Rose for right now until he proves me wrong. The team will have my full support. Noah, Butler, Hinrich, Mirotic, McDermott, Gasol, Dunleavy, Taj... all those guys have my support still and I'll continue cheering them. Hopefully, one day this season Rose will get out there, prove to me that he's committed to playing and I'll give him my support again.

Until then, no. I'm over Rose for right now.

Local High School Star KingPush's Avatar

Chicago hurt, Cavs suck, miami peaked too early...

the fvck, at this rate its gonna be Washington or Toronto in the finals

More like the curse of a coach who runs his players into the ground.

It's only November and half the roster is already dead. What's it gonna be like in April?