Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Default Re: Why is LJ missing so much layups?

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    You're sitting here talking about HGH and LeBron's efficiency being purely a systematic creation and that's all I really care to discuss. Whatever bipolar tendencies you hold that makes you lash out is none of my concern so keep your garbage to yourself.
    Stop catching feelings moe because he's talking about your boyfriend Lebron. It's not like he's talking bullshit, the cat looks different.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    You're sitting here talking about HGH and LeBron's efficiency being purely a systematic creation
    I said his absurd Miami FG% was systematic. You retorted with his pre 2011 FG%.

He's had high FG percentage on great volume before, pre Miami. In the 47 - 50% range which is phenomenal on 27 - 31 ppg volume. That's ideal for a perimeter superstar.

I'm talking about the gaudy, padded, system created FG% he had in Miami that was pushing 60% from the field at times. It was a fraud.

This season in Cleveland is total proof of that as well. That's all I was getting at ... the LeBron stans who hyped up his efficiency exclusively for the Prius, skinny jeans, fedora, lenseless glasses, latte drinking generation as if tat was the shining example of his greatness.

Even though that FG% plummeted off a cliff the second the playoffs hit.

I don't have any numbers to back this up, but his half court finishing ability at the rim took a step back from his Cavs days 2 or 3 years ago. But Miami generated so many fast break opportunities that it wasn't reflected in his at-rim FG%. That's why I've always maintained that he was at his peak ability as a Cav.

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    I don't have any numbers to back this up, but his half court finishing ability at the rim took a step back from his Cavs days 2 or 3 years ago. But Miami generated so many fast break opportunities that it wasn't reflected in his at-rim FG%. That's why I've always maintained that he was at his peak ability as a Cav.
    exactly

miamis D led to so many fast breaks, it was their main strengh, i was never impressed by their half court offense. cavs on the other hand get scored on every single posesion

if they could get some stops the love assist to sprinting bran would be lethal

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    This or back injury.

Explains the sudden loss of dramatic explosion, and lift that makes him so unguardable as a physical specimen.

Which means he isn't exploding to the basket, and without his leaping ability isn't finishing around the rim consistently.

Where did those 50+ FG% games go since arriving in Cleveland? It always was fools gold. All of it was transition dunks set up by superior defense in Miami.

Also his FG% in Miami was boosted by the intelligence of Wade off the ball keeping the defense honest. Kyrie, Waiters are more concerned with dribble ... dribble ... dribble shot jack.
    We're seeing that the high efficiency of Bron clearly had a lot to do with playing with Wade, despite the incessant claims by idiot Bron stans that it was Lebron making everyone else more efficient.

Funny then, that Bron's efficiency has fallen off a cliff, whereas Wade's hasn't changed much at all, and he's shot 50+% in every game but one.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

He's just not getting up, it's that simple. His vertical this season from last has been cut in half. But that's not the only issue. I thought his quickness was pretty good last week, but he has looked awful on that front the last 2 games too.

Because he's not good.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

like i said in the very beginning of the season, and really after all star break last year. the guy is DONE. visibly exited his prime right in front of our eyes

take away Lebron's hops and top speed with his long strides and what do you have left?
    good passing, good court vision, but a player with no iso game, clunky mechanics and off balanced jumpshot, no post game, no ability to compromise defense at ALL

that is the black Luke Walton, nothing more.

I give him 3 more years in this league. The guy is putting up numbers based on his reputation and smoke and mirrors right now.

But teams have actually caught on, they are not even doubling him anymore. As a result he cant cheese his assists off the double

hes absolutely a detriment to his team RIGHT NOW

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Lebron looks like he just remembered how to get tired or something.

Hmm...