Local High School Star Back In Shape's Avatar

Default How can I find a clip of Jack Palace on the Merv Griffin show?

It goes like this:

Merv Griffin: Jack, what is your definition of a husband?
    Jack Palance: (takes a deep drag on his cigarette)I think it's like riding a horse and he's got to hold the reins. And there's just a couple o' reins, and if there's two people holding these reins this horse is going to go scitter scatter everywhere you know.

Now a husband is the guy in charge and should be...all of the time.
    Now what makes it more epic, is there are two women guests sitting next to Merv and Jack with looks of shock and disbelief on their faces but are too intimidated by Palance''s supreme alphaness to utter a word.

This is a classic clip that I cannot find. I figured YouTube would have it with thousands of hits but there is only a brief audio part of this exchange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTxTuIDHuaM

Where can I find the full video exchange or episode of the Merv Griffin and Jack Palance video?

Default Re: How can I find a clip of Jack Palace on the Merv Griffin show?

saw a bit of this on that sixties series on cnn .. total alpha ..

they don't say anything because they know he's right .. women are like children .. children who've been pushing the envelope until they're told no .. and they haven't been told no for a while now so they keep pushing the envelope .. they get as far as they're allowed .. when they are finally told no in the presence of real men they just stfu, smile and do nothing like these two little hos