Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Jon Stewart Excoriates Sean Hannity For His Hypocritical Support Of Trump

There were emails about Jon Stewart colluding with the Dems.

Banned

Default Re: Jon Stewart Excoriates Sean Hannity For His Hypocritical Support Of Trump

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    There were emails about Jon Stewart colluding with the Dems.

How did he collude? Post examples for maximum effect! I love when shills get exposed.

#TheShookening2016

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    And it's just this attitude right here and the fact that republicans can't seem to figure out how to put someone competent out there that'll probably lead to a democrat war mongering woman in office next.

If Donald Trump, who is a joke to EVERYONE ELSE in the country and abroad is the best that party can do then it's hurting badly. Face it. The guy is a punchline.

I know you're all vicariously living through his douchebaggery because it's all fun and games. But he's a very very poor candidate that's going to leave us stuck with Shillary who's a fu*king wolf in sheep a clothing her damn self.
    He's a joke only to sheep like you who get their news from soundbites and articles on Buzzfeed, Vice and Salon.com.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    How did he collude? Post examples for maximum effect! I love when shills get exposed.

#TheShookening2016
    This site basically covers all the most notable emails.

They were colluding with media outlets.

I'm sure Stewart is a collude(r).

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...edia-collusion

People don't realize how damning this is and I am enjoying this but at the same time very sad.

   

[QUOTE=oh the horror]Stewart: "I