Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Alex Jones sabotages the Live Broadcast of the Young Turks - Chaos ensues!!!

They are targeting anyone who dares to blaspheme against Shillbot 3000.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Re: Alex Jones sabotages the Live Broadcast of the Young Turks - Chaos ensues!!!

Cenk has been one of the few that have given Alex a legit opportunity to explain himself by interviewing him and being a host on his show without being completely dismissive.

That was a troll job by Alex meant to get attention.

I thought Alex was a bit of a nut even when I used to follow him years ago. He capitalizes on exploiting conspiracies and reaches wayyyy to far at times. I aint gonna lie, there are times that I still go to his site just to see their take on some issues. But he sensationalizes everything and reaches and reaches to try and make everything into a conspiracy.

And of course, why wouldn't he? that's how he makes his money.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

So, how exactly was the supreme Court behind this? Dude is a ****ong lunatic dick head.

More leftist 'tolerance'.

Go to any protest lately, find the ugly white chick who hasn't showered in 8 days, and she'll say the same things...

'get the **** out'. '**** you'. 'you're a piece of shit'.

The media will frame THOSE people as the beacon of light that all Americans should strive to be like.

Guy is a lunatic, but it's hilarious how his craziness freezes everyone. This one was funnier:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9gQ9JOe3Y

The fact that this guy is considered to be "of the Right" just goes to show that the left has become the consensus and the establishment. He is a radical and conspiratorial agitator, who would only have found a place on the fringes of the left half a century ago, but now the only place for him is on the right, as everything has become strangely inverted.

edit: lol @ the chick in red fat-shaming him. I thought "fat-shaming" was wrong?
    Last edited by Dresta; 07-22-2016 at 12:16 PM.

I wonder if Cenk is embarrassed by the fact that the people running his show are foul-mouthed demoniacs.

Cenk taking bigger Ls than Armenians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_atgCKxL0NA

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    I use to like Alex but over the years I've learned he is major fear mongerer, I agree with some of his views, but he uses fear to gain attention. Just a few days ago he uploaded a vid saying WWIII was coming in the next few days, the only problem is he made a similar vid a year ago and the year before that.
    That and he looks like he's on some sort of drugs and has become a mainstream Donald Trump supporter.

Although Cenk is no better. Aside from his views on getting money out of politics and some of his secular views he is terribly annoying and is basically a SJW:
    Last edited by ALBballer; 07-22-2016 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    I use to like Alex but over the years I've learned he is major fear mongerer, I agree with some of his views, but he uses fear to gain attention. Just a few days ago he uploaded a vid saying WWIII was coming in the next few days, the only problem is he made a similar vid a year ago and the year before that.
    No one with an IQ over 80 would ever listen to a thing Alex Jones says. Only retarded people can be so damn stupid to not grasp the guy is a complete con man.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    No one with an IQ over 80 would ever listen to a thing Alex Jones says. Only retarded people can be so damn stupid to not grasp the guy is a complete con man.
    Are you a supporter of the Young Armenian Genocide deniers?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Are you a supporter of the Young Armenian Genocide deniers?
    I am someone that knows you are a racist and a freaking moron.

About 99.9% of the demographic of Alex Jones fans are racist and retarded.

You can't believe a word that clown says, and not be all of the following:

1. a fascist

2. a moron

3. a racist

4. a bigot

5. a lunatic

All of the above qualities are prerequisites for believing Jones' insane rhetoric and pure Nazi propaganda.

cenk mad af

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I am someone that knows you are a racist and a freaking moron.

About 99.9% of the demographic of Alex Jones fans are racist and retarded.

You can't believe a word that clown says, and not be all of the following:

1. a fascist

2. a moron

3. a racist

4. a bigot

5. a lunatic

All of the above qualities are prerequisites for believing Jones' insane rhetoric and pure Nazi propaganda.

I personally am not an Alex Jones fan. I did not even know who he was before this video. I am only commenting on the actions I viewed of Cenk and Ana. This video is the first time I have ever seen or heard of him.

Are you a Young Armenian Genocide Denier supporter?

Ana would get this D and I ain't talkin democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bourne
    Ana would get this D and I ain't talkin democrat.
    Plenty of hotter chicks in the world then sticking it in a crazy broad like her.

But to be fair Ana isn't as bad as the rest of them.