Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Jon Stewart Excoriates Sean Hannity For His Hypocritical Support Of Trump

Stewart: "I

NBA Legend

Default Re: Jon Stewart Excoriates Sean Hannity For His Hypocritical Support Of Trump

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Stewart: "I’m Sure It’s Easy For People Without Ethics Or Principles To Embrace Someone Who Embodies Everything That They Said They Hated About The Previous President For The Past Eight Years"

Damn.

Watch the video here:
    http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/0...t-trump/211820

Stewart is LITERALLY the left wing Sean Hannity.

They are the exact same thing on opposite sides. The irony here is rich.

Default Re: Jon Stewart Excoriates Sean Hannity For His Hypocritical Support Of Trump

Jon Stewart thinks he has principles?

Jon Stewart left "The Daily Show" to direct an anti-Iran propaganda film. He's as much an apologist for the neocon warmongering party as Sean Hannity or Ben Affleck (Argo). All of them should be driven out of show business for their crimes against humanity.

[QUOTE=oh the horror]Stewart: "I

[QUOTE=oh the horror]Stewart: "I

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    The best part to me was his rant about Blue Lives Matter. These are the same people who wouldn't pass 9/11 first responders bill.
    Not to mention GI Bills and VA Bills.

Conservatives hate veterans.

Bunch of hypocrites.

Always loved it when he'd put Fox News on blast. One of the many outlets engaged in misleading the electorate.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

This guy's act is so tiring. Liberals trying to pull out all the stops to stop the Trump train.

We had to put up with 8 years of this Muslim-in-hiding President and his "transparent" administration. Time to take your beating now you Liberal cucks.

Liberals don't care about policy. It's all about trashing the other guy and securing enough votes to stay in power. Despicable, wretched human beings. Lowest of the low. Scum of the Earth. Where the slime live.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Always loved it when he'd put Fox News on blast. One of the many outlets engaged in misleading the electorate.
    http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/23...n.html?referer

Unlike Politico who has the DNC edit their articles first?

Or MSNBC which apologized for running negative articles on Clinton?

God you feel stupid now. Your own party ****ed your election and you didn't even know it.

You had no election.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K

Unlike Politico who has the DNC edit their articles first?

Or MSNBC which apologized for running negative articles on Clinton?

God you feel stupid now. Your own party ****ed your election and you didn't even know it.

You had no election.
    You're right I do feel stupid now. I thought MSNBC was a beacon of knowledge and I'm DEFINITELY a democrat. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    This guy's act is so tiring. Liberals trying to pull out all the stops to stop the Trump train.

We had to put up with 8 years of this Muslim-in-hiding President and his "transparent" administration. Time to take your beating now you Liberal cucks.

Liberals don't care about policy. It's all about trashing the other guy and securing enough votes to stay in power. Despicable, wretched human beings. Lowest of the low. Scum of the Earth. Where the slime live.

And it's just this attitude right here and the fact that republicans can't seem to figure out how to put someone competent out there that'll probably lead to a democrat war mongering woman in office next.

If Donald Trump, who is a joke to EVERYONE ELSE in the country and abroad is the best that party can do then it's hurting badly. Face it. The guy is a punchline.

I know you're all vicariously living through his douchebaggery because it's all fun and games. But he's a very very poor candidate that's going to leave us stuck with Shillary who's a fu*king wolf in sheep a clothing her damn self.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    And it's just this attitude right here and the fact that republicans can't seem to figure out how to put someone competent out there that'll probably lead to a democrat war mongering woman in office next.

If Donald Trump, who is a joke to EVERYONE ELSE in the country and abroad is the best that party can do then it's hurting badly. Face it. The guy is a punchline.

I know you're all vicariously living through his douchebaggery because it's all fun and games. But he's a very very poor candidate that's going to leave us stuck with Shillary who's a fu*king wolf in sheep a clothing her damn self.

Even ardent Trump supporters will agree with you that he's a poor candidate. At this point, he makes Jeb look like Ronald Reagan. But at this very minute as I type, it's between Trump who is not the status quo, and Hillary who is.

If the people (on both sides of the aisle) are tired of this government, then Trump is the only answer come November. All his insults and douchebaggery aside, if he can get these assclown protesters off the street and get them a job, then he would become a better President than Obama and Bush combined.

Banned

John Stewart and his fellow sheep in the DNC are on the wrong side of history.