Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Black Lives Matter Showcase their Racism against an Old White Man

Wouldn't let him walk down the sidewalk.

http://ijr.com/2016/07/655031-older-...m_content=life

This type of blatant racism is what burns me the most. I'd lay all those suckers out.

Default Re: Black Lives Matter Showcase their Racism against an Old White Man

haha, did she say "take a block for white privilege?"

Dude is old, but he's not elderly. He's prol a professor or something.

I just don't understand why people think they can block something by standing in front of you, impeding your progress, and that you can't touch them. It's wack. I mean, if anything, you should be able to just walk against them until they give up.

And if they punch you or whatever, that's on them.

You can stand where you wanna stand, but to block up the street, to me, is just wack. It should be illegal. Nobody is helped by that.

It's kind of sad. It's like some shit bums would do. Just get pissed off and start sleeping in your front yard until you move away.

-Smak

NBA sixth man of the year

This is why abortion needs to stay legal.

This is pretty unbelievable. What are a bunch of obese women gonna do if you walk by them anyways? There's a cop standing right there too. Just wall by the losers.

Do they honestly think they're helping anything as wel? I know most of these people in blm aren't very educated but I'd think it's common sense this would just create more anamosity

Someone has to say it....

This is why people do not respect the black lives matter movement. I know it may be a small group of people,but how can you respect this when there are videos of this type of behavior? Not to mention the video of the ambulance not being able to pass through because black protester are banging against it and not allowing it to move. And yes, it is always black protesters doing these things.

If you want to make progress than stop acting so ignorant...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Wouldn't let him walk down the sidewalk.

http://ijr.com/2016/07/655031-older-...m_content=life

This type of blatant racism is what burns me the most. I'd lay all those suckers out.
    Lol, you're stupid.

First, it's not really a big deal but I agree, blocking sidewalks, streets and highways is a counterproductive move. You're pissing off more people than have people sympathize with your movement.

They aren't too bright, some of them BLM folks.