Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Why is Hillary Clinton BFFs with high level KKK members?

This is damning evidence. There is no coming back from this, Democratic Hilldawg supporters.

Thank you 9erempiree for this important bit of investigative journalism.

Warmonger Hillary has been caught hanging out with her KKK bro and BFF.

It makes sense, considering the Democratic party is responsible for creating the KKK in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    You should be the last person to talk about Trump and racism.

Please explain this bro.....

When he passed...she made these comments...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iUlFfcY2_4

Trump doesn't go around hanging out with racists, idolizes them or give them a eulogy.
    There is no coming back from this, Hillary supporters. This is concrete evidence that she is friends with the KKK. It makes sense now why the Grand Dragon of KKK California is passionately backing her campaign.

Hold this eternal L, Democrat voters. The leader of your party Hillary Clinton is BFFs with the KKK leadership.

Now comments she's made in the past where she refers to black kids as "super predators" that need to be "brought to heel" are beginning to make sense.

When you go to vote for the US president in a few months, ask yourself: [COLOR="Red"]
    "Do I really want to vote for a woman who is BFFs with the KKK and hates black people?"[/COLOR]

The choice is yours.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 05-04-2016 at 01:45 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Why is Hillary Clinton BFFs with high level KKK members?

The sad thing is this story has been out for a month now but people want to ignore her affiliation with the KKK. I just thought it was common knowledge because its old news.

I had to finally post it again as a reminder to everyone but as you can see people don't care and only care about accusing Trump of being a racist.

Denial is a mofo.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    The sad thing is this story has been out for a month now but people want to ignore her affiliation with the KKK. I just thought it was common knowledge because its old news.

I had to finally post it again as a reminder to everyone but as you can see people don't care and only care about accusing Trump of being a racist.

Denial is a mofo.
    It truly is an Orwellian nightmare scenario

Hillary is a literal white supremacist and friends with the KKK=HILLARY IS A CHAMPION OF JUSTICE AND OPPRESSED MINORITIES.

Donald Trump actively speaks out against racism and bigoted identity politics=DONALD TRUMP IS A FASCIST AND RACIST HITLER REBORN WHITE SUPREMACIST.

The Media is shameless with their newspeak and the sheepy dems are following it unquestioningly.

It's amazing how all of this shit is still effective. It's like the lefties have never read a book before.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    This man is proud of Hillary's friendship with the KKK.

Dems in a nutshell.

Reading now that pictures gets suddenly deleted everywhere.

Well, it's like Bill Clinton cut welfare, was a member of an all white country club, and executed a mentally disabled black guy for political reasons, and still somehow manages to get himself called "the first black President."

The black people who believe this, and keep voting for the Clintons, are either highly ignorant, or as masochistic as the Germans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Well, it's like Bill Clinton cut welfare, was a member of an all white country club, and executed a mentally disabled black guy for political reasons, and still somehow manages to get himself called "the first black President."

The black people who believe this, and keep voting for the Clintons, are either highly ignorant, or as masochistic as the Germans.
    We have Blacks on this message board that seriously believes Bills is the first Black president.

The time is now...,.

Banned

This revelation is significant because there are no more Trump being a racist discussion. If there are any more Trump racist discussions then we will bring this up.

Banned

Does anyone know?

Banned

bump

Banned

the pieces of the puzzle are all coming together...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    the pieces of the puzzle are all coming together...
    We've got real problems in this world and you bump this trolling shit.

Very good NBA starter

Only braindead right wing morons actually believe this shit.

"Durr durr Hilary KKK" Nick Young the over 30 loser that has been trolling insidehoops for the a decade. Seriously how shit is your life? This should put an end to your lies

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/

t's also true that Robert Byrd was a member of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1940s and helped establish the hate group's chapter in Sophia, West Virginia. However, in 1952 Byrd avowed that "After about a year, I became disinterested [in the KKK], quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization," and throughout his long political career (he served for 57 years in the United States Congress) he repeatedly apologized for his involvement with the KKK:
    "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."
    The NAACP is saddened by the passing of United States Senator Robert Byrd. Byrd, the longest serving member of congress was first elected to the U.S. House from [West Virginia] in 1952 and was elected Senator in 1958. Byrd passed away this morning at the age of 92.

"Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation," stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. "Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country.

"Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card. He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation," stated Hilary O. Shelton, Director of the NAACP Washington Bureau and Senior Vice President for Advocacy and Policy. "Senator Byrd was a master of the Senate Rules, and helped strategize passage of legislation that helped millions of Americans. He will be sorely missed."