Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: The Spurs and the Nets were essentially the same team

Kawhi Leonard = Paul Pierce?
    The corpse of KG = Tim Duncan???
    Manu = Livingston???
    TP = Deron??

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

*gulp*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOL
    Last edited by ImKobe; 08-04-2014 at 10:31 AM.

This thread delivers.

*pats self on back*

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    The Nets still should have beaten the Heat though. Maybe with Lopez they would have...
    Not according to Net fans:

We have actually learned to play without Lopez. When he was injured for weeks at a time it was weird waiting for him to come back. Now that the Nets now he's out for the year it gives them a more confirmed identity. But either way, they won't beat the Pacers with or without Lopez.
    I trust in the fact that since Lopez went down they finally started showing some effort and composure. That's all I've been asking for all season.
    Also one of the most flawed players in the game.

Everything that he adds he takes away. It's not just defense, it's the fact that he's an awful rebounder, which effects the team in so many ways that I've already gone over, he's a black hole on offense, he slows down the team cause they have to wait for him to get in his spots and he makes everyone else comfortable with just standing around while he pounds the ball. His negatives outweigh his positives.
    No our defense is better without Lopez, our rebounding is better without Lopez, our offense is much more fluid without Lopez, everyone on the team plays better and more aggressively without him out there especially KG who can now move back to center, which was my biggest worry before the season started. Without Lopez on the floor, suddenly this team is able to run and get into early offense and suddenly we are forcing turnovers and getting steals on defense like we did tonight. Tell me, if it was Brook out there playing center instead of KG in the final seconds, would we have won this game?
    Nope. This is a different team without Lopez and his pouting and awful play.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    As a side note, it notable just how far Deron Williams' stock has fallen. A few short years ago he was being argued with Derrick Rose as the top point guard and now he's considered hot garbage...
    He is a major disappointment. And I only get that hard on him because he doesn't even try to be his best.