Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Which NBA superstar told the most lies and backpeddled on his statements the most?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    1. Promised Cleveland a championship then bolted. can still win one in cleveland
    2. Said he would be in the dunk contest, then it never happened. lose-lose scenario, not worth it
    3. Not 1, 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6.... would have 4 by now if Wade didnt sabotage 2011 and 2014
    4. PR campaign about returning home, when really it's about pushing his brand. Would have gone to a big market for that then
    5. No one should be allowed to wear #23. realized hes better than MJ so why not?
    6. "Cramping" better than Raping

Anybody whose a Lebron fan is a fukin sheep. And should be treated accordingly like the betas they are.
    your boy Kobe's a fake beta snitch. Publicly wanted Bynum shipped in 2007 and then first thing he does beginning of season is hug him and tells him how much he's needed

Kobe also begged Dwight to return and then acts like its not a big deal once he left

And thats before getting into the whole cheating, snitch, raping, running Shaq outta town

Default Re: Which NBA superstar told the most lies and backpeddled on his statements the most?

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    your boy Kobe's a fake beta snitch. Publicly wanted Bynum shipped in 2007 and then first thing he does beginning of season is hug him and tells him how much he's needed

Kobe also begged Dwight to return and then acts like its not a big deal once he left

And thats before getting into the whole cheating, snitch, raping, running Shaq outta town

Lol @ Wade "sabotaging" the 2011 Finals

Dubeta actually just said Dwayne Wade sabotaged Miami's chances at winning the championship in 2011.

p.s. you have beta in your name

Banned

fits the description of the average kobe stan well

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    "I just want to win" - Carmelo Anthony

....re-signs with the Knicks.

1. Promised Cleveland a championship then bolted.
    2. Said he would be in the dunk contest, then it never happened.
    3. Not 1, 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6....
    4. PR campaign about returning home, when really it's about pushing his brand.
    5. No one should be allowed to wear #23.
    6. "Cramping"

Anybody whose a Lebron fan is a fukin sheep. And should be treated accordingly like the betas they are.
    1. Kobe and Parents have dinner with Calipari and the Nets. Parents were excited he'd be playing close to home. Then it was "don't draft me NJ, I'll only play for the Lakers"
    2. Went to the Media and demanded to be traded cause he didn't have enough help...that never happened.
    3. 2011 Playoffs, "I guarantee we'll comeback from this 0-3 deficit.... got swept
    4. All-star weekend "I'll be at the charity event"...never showed, fined 25grrr by NBA

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    1. Kobe and Parents have dinner with Calipari and the Nets. Parents were excited he'd be playing close to home. Then it was "don't draft me NJ, I'll only play for the Lakers"
    2. Went to the Media and demanded to be traded cause he didn't have enough help...that never happened.
    3. 2011 Playoffs, "I guarantee we'll comeback from this 0-3 deficit.... got swept
    4. All-star weekend "I'll be at the charity event"...never showed, fined 25grrr by NBA
    Link

You only listed 4 to his 6. You beat yourself on this one.

1. Promised Cleveland a championship then bolted.
    2. Said he would be in the dunk contest, then it never happened.
    3. Not 1, 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6....
    4. PR campaign about returning home, when really it's about pushing his brand.
    5. No one should be allowed to wear #23.
    6. "Cramping"

Yea no lies right here .

NBA Superstar

lol why is your user title Wilt's finals record?

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    You only listed 4 to his 6. You beat yourself on this one.
    His 5 and 6 are dumb.

His 5 and 6 are dumb.
    I genuinely laughed. You got me..

Dat money chasing ni**a!
    He got the dough doe