Default Let's be real about LeBron...

Let's say the Heat won the Finals and completed a 3*peat... he won't be returning to Cleveland. He just show how mentally weak he is. Instead of thinking revenge, he left Wade and Bosh hanging. Dude gets going when things gets tough. He's the type of person who will be the 1st to run in fights.

You all got too carried about this coming home of piece of crap. It's all PR.

Banned

Default Re: Let's be real about LeBron...

heat winning or losing has nothing to do with their future success does it?

In fact him leaving after winning is better since it proves he didnt quit but is actually going to Cavs because its his hometown instead of the roster

Banned

He's a bball rental whore. He doesn't care about any of that stuff.

These hoes ain't loyal

NBA Superstar

Like I said in another thread. They asked him about a Cleveland return a while back and he said

"I ain't going back to cold winters."

But now that the Cavaliers have gotten Wiggins and the Heat got their asses pounded in the Finals he's like

"I'm coming home!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Like I said in another thread. They asked him about a Cleveland return a while back and he said

"I ain't going back to cold winters."

But now that the Cavaliers have gotten Wiggins and the Heat got their asses pounded in the Finals he's like

"I'm coming home!"

Who are you? Russel Peters? Get some new material.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Who are you? Russel Peters? Get some new material.
    read the first sentence bro

Banned

Bran basically went to the laughing stock of the league in his prime. This cancels out any 'ring chasing' you guys accused him of. He basically did the opposite in his prime.

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Literally everybody uses the word 'literally' in the wrong context.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    heat winning or losing has nothing to do with their future success does it?

In fact him leaving after winning is better since it proves he didnt quit but is actually going to Cavs because its his hometown instead of the roster

when you're up against a wall like the Spurs and get your ass handed to you by a TEAM, you lose morale, and realize 3 players, 1 of which is on a big decline, will never beat that team.

then you jump ship back to your hometown team knowing they're up and coming with deep talent and major trade assets.

He could have guaranteed won one or more in Miami next few seasons, he doesnt care about championships anymore, unless one comes for Cleveland, remember the quote: "I wont stop until Cleveland has a championship"?.... its not until NOW he understands everything....

As a Reggie fan, i always loved loyalness, its the right thing to do, its the right way to retire.... there is absolutely nothing better and nothing more motivating than trying to bring one home, bring one to your true home and when you win one there is nothing more satisfying than winning one there... and if not, then go out guns blazing while doing so and be happy win or lose... Lebron has this mindset right now because he has matured and because he got that "championship(s) no matter the cost" thing out of his system, he finally understands "its bigger than basketball"...

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    He could have guaranteed won one or more in Miami next few seasons, he doesnt care about championships anymore, unless one comes for Cleveland, remember the quote: "I wont stop until Cleveland has a championship"?.... its not until NOW he understands everything....

As a Reggie fan, i always loved loyalness, its the right thing to do, its the right way to retire.... there is absolutely nothing better and nothing more motivating than trying to bring one home, bring one to your true home and when you win one there is nothing more satisfying than winning one there... and if not, then go out guns blazing while doing so and be happy win or lose... Lebron has this mindset right now because he has matured and because he got that "championship(s) no matter the cost" thing out of his system, he finally understands "its bigger than basketball"...

big 3 would never have beat the Spurs. they handily got their ass beaten with no depth.

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

no one can deny that the heat losing this year was the perfect storm to set off this event, but i believe that lebron was serious when he said in his statement that he sees himself finishing his career in cleveland. The fact that the heat lost just made it easier for him to go back to cleveland, but he woulda left the heat eventually anyways. Fans can see this whatever way they want. whether he is a quitter and leaving a perennial contender, or if he is a kid coming home after an out of town job. This return won't be his legacy it will be a moment of good feeling for cavs fans, but trust me the minute the season starts they will expect him to win from the start. His legacy will be if he can finally bring a title, and all this return shit won't matter ten years from now if the cavs don't win a title.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Face
    Let's say the Heat won the Finals and completed a 3*peat... he won't be returning to Cleveland. He just show how mentally weak he is. Instead of thinking revenge, he left Wade and Bosh hanging. Dude gets going when things gets tough. He's the type of person who will be the 1st to run in fights.

You all got too carried about this coming home of piece of crap. It's all PR.

you know the chances anyteam that Lebron signs with doesn't face the Spurs with Duncan/Parker/Ginobuli squad again in the Finals?

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Bran basically went to the laughing stock of the league in his prime. This cancels out any 'ring chasing' you guys accused him of. He basically did the opposite in his prime.
    How is this I'm coming home BS opposite? The first time he left his team, it was because he got embarrassed so bad, he quits, colluded with Wade and Bosh. Second time, got embarrassed again he quits, left Wade and Bosh hanging. He knows they're getting old especially Wade. He just use them for leverage to win an asterisk championship. Now he is using a younger team who have 2 potential superstars in Kyrie and Wiggins as leverage. Dude's a manipulator. Some of his stans... okay not some but most of his stans like you are blinded by this I'm coming home BS propaganda. In reality he wants an easy way to the Finals. Miami is getting old, he knew his chances are getting slimmer with them. He needs new guys who have fresher legs and potential superstars. Don't forget... Kyrie, Mr. 4th quarter will be Lebron's savior in crunch time.

All this I'm coming home crap was a complete hoax, all PR. Dramas like this would make people soft for him and like him again.