Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Report: Jabari Parker Prefers Bucks, Might Have 'Tanked' Cavs Workout

Prior to this 255lb report. What did Parker weigh? Anyone know? I know he didnt get weighed at the combine. Just height/length measurements.

Default Re: Report: Jabari Parker Prefers Bucks, Might Have 'Tanked' Cavs Workout

The Cavs are scared to draft another Canadian #1.

In all seriousness, if Parker doesn't want to go to the Cavs, I don't think you can pick'em. Either go with with Wiggins, or maybe trade picks with Phili.

I get Parker wanting to play close to home, but the Cavs have way more upside than the Bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujo
    The Cavs are scared to draft another Canadian #1.

In all seriousness, if Parker doesn't want to go to the Cavs, I don't think you can pick'em. Either go with with Wiggins, or maybe trade picks with Phili.

I get Parker wanting to play close to home, but the Cavs have way more upside than the Bucks.
    How exactly? The guy we would pair with Jabari, Giannis, has a higher ceiling than just about everyone in the NBA under the age of 22 aside from Davis and maybe Drummond. He's currently the youngest player in the league, and it's been stated by multiple reports that he would've been the #1 pick in last year's draft if they re-did it this year. Knight would probably be our 4th option after next season's lottery trip, and he's putting up 18/4/5 as a 22 year old. Whereas Cleveland's current franchise player is already considering leaving and has been a part of trade rumors, and the #2 for that franchise player has been thrown around constantly in trade rumors as well.

Who WANTS to play in Cle?

Bosh,Wade,Carmelo didn't want to go to Cle even with LeBron there.
    Boozer left as soon as he got an option to go.
    Noah hates Cle.

4 num 1 picks,5 Top 5 picks the past 4 years and Cavs are still in lottery and
    nobody wants to play there even with all those top picks,an owner that spends money,and option to be "The MAN".

Cleveland or Milwaukee---easy choice
    The 0 expectations besides making an improvement in Mil or the pining hope of
    You're our NEW savior and Not LeBron in Cleveland

They're both dsyfunctional teams but Mil has a more stable team
    Kyrie"lax d,me first,selfish pg",Fighting amomgst teammates,Anthony Bennett,
    or Larry Sanders,Mayo,A very inexperienced rookie core.

Management of Cle or Mil?
    Mil coach or Cle coach?
    City of Cle or Mil?

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Never thought i'd see the headline "Player prefers the Bucks."

Fine with me.
    I want Wiggins

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Cleveland or Milwaukee....

Banned

Jabari is such a terrible fit for the Cavs. So I wouldn't be surprised to see them pick him

If you're keeping the pick and you're not taking the chance on Embiid...you have to take Wiggins. They need his defense at the very least.

I don't blame him. Wisconsin is a decent state with a respectable history, culture, and tradition- and the Milwaukee Bucks (though in tough times right now) are a prime example of this.

The Cleveland Cavaliers in Ohio...not so much

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

I bet he's glad he's on the Bucks and not contending for a ring w/ LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    I don't blame him. Wisconsin is a decent state with a respectable history, culture, and tradition- and the Milwaukee Bucks (though in tough times right now) are a prime example of this.

The Cleveland Cavaliers in Ohio...not so much
    Ohio has been tough times like any other state. Although the best sports team in that whole state is the Cincinnati Reds (woot hometown).

Saw a basketball once

are we gonna act like this is not the reason he preferred the bucks?

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roldy
    are we gonna act like this is not the reason he preferred the bucks?

Damn 4 posts in 2 and a half years You really meant this one