Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Sorry but Miami is winnig it all this year

Celtics rape Miami, they've already proven that. I don't even need to go into that. Could you imagine Miami's bigs trying to hold Dwight Howard down?? Come on. Not to mention they could just clog the paint to make Lebron and Wade pretty much useless. Remember that guy, Dwight Howard? He does an okay job at protecting the paint. Jameer Nelson literally had a career high in assists against the heat. The Heat made Jameer ****ing Nelson look like a point guard. As for the bulls, Rose would go nuts against Miami, they have no one to protect the rim and no one to stop him in the perimeter. Noah, Boozer and Gibson would be putting back a million offensive rebounds a game.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by rzp
    WTF with all these "beat us"..."we played"..."we have"...are you a nba player or owner? people look retard talking like that.
    Sounds like someone is bitter for no reason. each is entitled to their own, ba humbug lol

Quote Originally Posted by west
    The Heat are better than Orlando Poodles, they are soft.
    Yes, because Lebron James is sooo mentally tough. And Chris Bosh is a real enforcer down low.

Very good NBA starter

Im laughing at all the moral losses fans give their teams. I understand that 5 points or less losses means there were mistakes...well if its game 3 and the team is still making those mistakes,it doesnt matter,they cant execute as well because that team is preventing them from doing it. I was annoyed with Boston fans that wanted to say if we had perkins game 7 we would have won...LA beat us flatout. They didnt tire as much as we did.

I dont even hate the heat like others. With Mike Miller that gives them a guy who can shoot,and create decently but he can be held in check and hes just as streaky.

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dee-rose
    Celtics rape Miami, they've already proven that. I don't even need to go into that. Could you imagine Miami's bigs trying to hold Dwight Howard down?? Come on. Not to mention they could just clog the paint to make Lebron and Wade pretty much useless. Remember that guy, Dwight Howard? He does an okay job at protecting the paint. Jameer Nelson literally had a career high in assists against the heat. The Heat made Jameer ****ing Nelson look like a point guard. As for the bulls, Rose would go nuts against Miami, they have no one to protect the rim and no one to stop him in the perimeter. Noah, Boozer and Gibson would be putting back a million offensive rebounds a game.

sorry to burst your bubble, but this 2 teams are not beating miami in a series. But if it makes you sleep at night, hold on to it.

Quote Originally Posted by KG5MVP
    They've finally learned how to play with eachother, Dwade and Lebron both ended their slump. Lebron paid his dues to cleveland and again is in MVP form. Miami interior defense and rebounding dramatically improved. This team reminds me of the Bulls.

Wade: Mini-Jordan
    Lebron: Pippen on steroids
    Bosh: Horace Grant
    Big Z: Bill cartwright
    Carlos: John Paxson
    if anything haslem is closer to horace grant

Quote Originally Posted by ashbelly
    sorry to burst your bubble, but this 2 teams are not beating miami in a series. But if it makes you sleep at night, hold on to it.
    remember when i asked you to show me more then one quality win the heat have this year and you disappeared? sorry to burst your bubble, but the heat probably won't make it out of the second round this year. but whatever helps YOU sleep at night.

Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ashbelly
    You obviously missed the two times Boston RAPED Miami this season and havent seen how Boston have been playing this year...you really are a f*cking moron.

College superstar

I actually wouldn't be shocked if Miami dosen't advance past the first round this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Vinsanity
    You obviously missed the two times Boston RAPED Miami this season and havent seen how Boston have been playing this year...you really are a f*cking moron.
    Indeed he is but he knows this.

Its going to be like this all year long. They have a winning streak "Riley is a genius, this is the best team ever blah blah blah". If they go on a losing streak "LeBron made the wrong decision, Wade and him can't play together blah, blah, blah". If this team stays together, in my mind there is no doubt they will eventually win. I just do not see it happening this year. As long as Celtics stay healthy with what they got, they are going to eat the Heat up. I'm anxious to see how they play against the Lakers come xmas.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by dee-rose
    1. Howard isn't that type of post player

2. nobody cares about the Bulls

el pollo loco siiiiiii

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Vinsanity
    You still holding faith in the regular season heroes?

Dont let that last game fool you, Heat hold all the ******* in check (Vince, Rashard), really doubt Bass and Redick can have above average games again

Not to mention Wade had one of his rare weak games against the Magic.

WHAT?

Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwade305
    You still holding faith in the regular season heroes?

Dont let that last game fool you, Heat hold all the ******* in check (Vince, Rashard), really doubt Bass and Redick can have above average games again

Not to mention Wade had one of his rare weak games against the Magic.
    Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself this is true rather than convince me. I know Orlando can and will beat Miami if they meet in the playoffs, I'm not sweating team Diva at all. The only teams that worry me are Boston and LA.