Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Banned

Default Re: MJ's new lady (Loki has just fallen into a deep depression)

she's decent. MJ's always worn corney hats.

Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

Not bad MJ.

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
    Please, you'd be amazed at these fast teenage girls now days. What you say may be true, but I wouldn't put ANYTHING past her or any other teenage girl. And what she doesn't/didn't know her mother/father may have. You just never know.

Oh and didn't he already have a Hummer in high school that they say was "given" to his mother? If that doesn't show "potential" of the future I don't know what does.

Regardless I hope they are happy together and raise their children together happy. He should marry her and make his family complete. (All same last names)
    Yup.

It's not hard to believe at all about the possibility.

GOBB, he's just a huge dumb ass.

You people must date rats if you think she's "ugly". She's no dimpiece, but "ugly"? GTFOH.

Can't really judge her from that pic, but she certainly isn't ugly. She looks like she's in her 40's, but nice to see MJ going out with women his age. She seems to have that classic look about her, probably a great companion, ala Carmella with Tony, (Soprano) but we all know he always had a hot young temptress on the side, as I imagine MJ does. You gotta know your priorities.

I don't think there are any girls in High School who would look at ANYONE as a "meal ticket". No 15 year old looks at a guy and thinks "ooh Im a marry" or "I'm a be his baby momma". They're too busy thinking about hot bods and ways to gain their popularity status. And there is a potential Sports star in EVERY high school. We had 4 Commonwealth Athletes in my senior class when I was in High School as well as having a good friend who could run the 100 just short of Olympic qualification time and had a minor sponsorship with Nike. He got his girlfriend because he was a good looking guy and was popular, not because he got free Nike Jackets. Same with the Commonwealth Athletes. We also had Swimming carnivals against the school of 2008 Olympic Gold Medallist Stephanie Rice.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/image...45bfce55_o.jpg

She won every race she participated in the Carnival, but us guys were too busy checking her out to care about if she'd ever be a future Swimming star.

I seriously doubt Bron's girl saw him as a "Meal Ticket"