Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ernie to Charles: "I thought you said God wanted us to win this series"

Charles: "Well I did, but i didn't know He was wearing #23 for the Bulls."

High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: Ernie to Charles: "I thought you said God wanted us to win this series"

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    Charles: "Well I did, but i didn't know He was wearing #23 for the Bulls."
    MJ DA YAHWEH

Default Re: Ernie to Charles: "I thought you said God wanted us to win this series"

Michael Jahweh

High School Starter mentallooser's Avatar

Charles gave a great interview. That was really fun to watch. I wish he would stick around TNT but I get him leaving I guess.

god damn charles gives the best interviews, one of the best media personalities in history

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

man forget charles barkley, i cant stand him cuz he always hate the knicks, talking about he jump off bandwagon, guarnteed that nets will have better record than knicks still bitter about that melee back in his phoenix days and how charles oakley was bout too whup his ass

Quote Originally Posted by mentallooser
    Charles gave a great interview. That was really fun to watch. I wish he would stick around TNT but I get him leaving I guess.
    He's leaving? Sorry if I sound like I've been living under a rock, but seriously?

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    god damn charles gives the best interviews, one of the best media personalities in history
    This is true.

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Yea that was a really good interview. Chuck is just a real person, when he tells a story he tells it honestly and with full detail. It's not like Shaq where every story sounds like he adds his own spins to it.

Learning to shoot layups MtMutombo's Avatar

I couldnt find an article post-2012 that suggests he's leaving

Serious playground baller shortsoptional's Avatar

This one is from last November

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...neal-chris-web

Edit: Ah.. i see now that you said post 2012. Oh well.. this was still only 4 months ago.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mentallooser
    I thought he was joking about leaving.

bump

Goat

Banned

Michael da Gawd

Lebron da Jesus

Kobe da human/rapist.