Default Tracy McGrady Back In High School - Inside His Decision To Enter The NBA Draft

The Chicago Bulls almost traded a near 32 years old Scottie Pippen for an 18 years old Tracy Mcgrady back in 1997. 4 years later Mcgrady averaged 26 ppg when he played for the Orlando Magic.

Default Re: Tracy McGrady Back In High School - Inside His Decision To Enter The NBA Draft

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Tracy McGrady Back In High School - Inside His Decision To Enter The NBA Draft

I can't help but think that both KG and McGrady would have become even better if they had stayed in college and learned fundamentals and soft personal skills.

McGrady in particular who truly had the physical skills to be an all time great.

I remember back in the early 2000s and McGrady vs Kobe was a real discussion and why not? If McGrady had been drafted with the Lakers, I'm sure he'd have a ring or two as well.

McGrady was very ahead of his time, he'd be perfect for this age, with his ball dominance and PnR spam style of 3s and dunks/layups.

In the end, he failed, like Doncic, because you can't carry a mediocre roster in the playoffs without making them better as a group.

Great player, sad that he'll go down among the Niques of the league as flash but no wins.