Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Default Re: Skeleton Clippers @ Wizards 7:00 pm EST

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Bledsoe had a couple late turnovers but he's been our best player this game dude, get off his nuts. The guy had 17 points, 9 assists, 2 blocks on 50 percent shooting and played great D.
    4 turnovers. Got destroyed late. Can't run an offense. Dude is nothing more than an energetic defender off the bench. Mike Taylor was just as athletic and energetic but much better on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    or billups would work. having neither fcks them

Or any competent point guard. I don't get why Sacks doesn't use the 10-day contract or apply for an injury hardship exception for Tristan Thompson.

College star

Clippers just going through a rough stretch, that's all. When they went on that incredible streak in December, I knew there would be an equalizer sooner or later. They'll still finish top 4, but you do have to wonder about Chris Paul: can he stay healthy?

Historically, no. But, time will undoubtedly tell. One thing is for sure; Bledsoe isn't half as scary when he's slated to play facilitator instead of attacker. Clippers need to find a way to solidify a temporary replacement for CP3 so that Bledsoe can go back to being effective spark off the bench.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    4 turnovers. Got destroyed late. Can't run an offense. Dude is nothing more than an energetic defender off the bench. Mike Taylor was just as athletic and energetic but much better on offense.

Or any competent point guard. I don't get why Sacks doesn't use the 10-day contract or apply for an injury hardship exception for Tristan Thompson.
    Not sure what your obsession with Taylor is... the dude was a bonafide scrub. He had a few nasty athletic plays in his Clippers career, played scrappy D and that was the end. Bledsoe is 10 times the player. Can't get mad at a player who's not even supposed to be a starter yet leads a huge comeback, has a near double double.. and plays great D on the other teams star player.

I don't mind taking L's without our BEST players - but when they're winnable games against lottery teams ... ? Vinny is getting exposed with each passing day CP3 sits on the sidelines.
    Last edited by kuniva_dAMiGhTy; 02-04-2013 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    I don't mind taking L's without our BEST players - but winnable games against lottery teams ... ? Vinny is getting exposed with each passing day CP3 sits on the sidelines.
    He got exposed the minute he was asked what his offensive scheme was and with a straight face said "Chris Paul". I've been calling for his head for 2 full years now if you remember. BTW we aren't just losing to lottery teams.. we get our asses kicked lately. I mean we lose by 8 tonight and were down double digits multiple times.

Local High School Star Ol Dirty Bastard's Avatar

so golden state might actually win the division.

damnit clippers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

you're more intelligent than this

BTW Wizards played hard and earned it. They played with class, nothing for me to be pissed about. So for the few Wizards fans here, sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to discredit. Just tired of my team putting out the same, predictably shitty effort.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    I don't mind taking L's without our BEST players - but winnable games against lottery teams ... ? Vinny is getting exposed with each passing day CP3 sits on the sidelines.
    5-5 w/o CP3. Not that bad.

Tonight w/o both CP3 and Blake was basically lottery team vs lottery team.

Not sure what your obsession with Taylor is... the dude was a bonafide scrub. He had a few nasty athletic plays in his Clippers career, played scrappy D and that was the end. Bledsoe is 10 times the player. Can't get mad at a player who's not even supposed to be a starter yet leads a huge comeback, has a near double double.. and plays great D on the other teams star player.
    Bledsoe is just stronger and better on D as a result. Otherwise, Taylor is better on offense.

For example, 28 seconds left, down 8, quick possession to shoot a three instead it ends up in a turnover because Bledsoe has a smaller basketball IQ than Darius Miles.

Just accept the fact that Bledsoe is nothing more than a high energy backup who has no place starting. At this point, Clippers would be better off starting a backcourt of Hill/Green and letting Bleds only play 20 a game, like he should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton

you're more intelligent than this

He was.

Banned

i don't see how you can watch this game or last game and call eric bledsoe just a high energy defender off the bench. he needs work but has undeniable talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
    5-5 w/o CP3. Not that bad.

Tonight w/o both CP3 and Blake was basically lottery team vs lottery team.
    5-6. The problem isn't the overall record. It was the fact that with Bledsoe starting we started off 3-0 with a win margin of 16 ppg. Then now out of the blue we are getting pwned by lotto teams.

Bledsoe is just stronger and better on D as a result. Otherwise, Taylor is better on offense.

For example, 28 seconds left, down 8, quick possession to shoot a three instead it ends up in a turnover because Bledsoe has a smaller basketball IQ than Darius Miles.

Just accept the fact that Bledsoe is nothing more than a high energy backup who has no place starting. At this point, Clippers would be better off starting a backcourt of Hill/Green and letting Bleds only play 20 a game, like he should be.

He was.
    I have pretty much never disagreed with you but your analysis is flat out WRONG on Bledsoe. Nothing more of a high energy defender? Yet dude has 23 points, 10 assists, 7 rebounds, 2 steals and 2 blocks last night... then 17 points, 9 assists and 2 blocks tonight?

He got exposed the minute he was asked what his offensive scheme was and with a straight face said "Chris Paul". I've been calling for his head for 2 full years now if you remember. BTW we aren't just losing to lottery teams.. we get our asses kicked lately. I mean we lose by 8 tonight and were down double digits multiple times.
    No, I know. I'm just saying ... tonight was one you HAD to have. Even without Griff.

Gotta get a W in Orlando