Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Thoughts of Seattle stealing a team?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Bro, were you a Sonics fan b4 Thunder? If so, are you going back to rooting for Seattle?
    Much like you, he's a flippant bandwagoner who follows players instead of teams. But even worse, a foreigner who bandwagons.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    Much like you, he's a flippant bandwagoner who follows players instead of teams. But even worse, a foreigner who bandwagons.
    My number one fan. You follow me everywhere Why are you always so upset though?

DFish is a racist and xenophobic piece of shit who just happens to be a fan of the freakin' Lakers (lol @ 15-20 with most stacked team in the league btw) and goes around calling others "bandwagoners", ignoring the fact that the only teams I claim fanship of are from my own goddamn city. Furthermore, he lied about meeting Megan Fox

DFish's fail thread: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=238892

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

DFish is a racist and xenophobic piece of shit who just happens to be a fan of the freakin' Lakers (lol @ 15-20 with most stacked team in the league btw) and goes around calling others "bandwagoners", ignoring the fact that the only teams I claim fanship of are from my own goddamn city. Furthermore, he lied about meeting Megan Fox

LMFAO what a retard. Clearly a lonely boy

ITT: people feed the trolls

Local High School Star west_tip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stephanieg
    Economists generally agree that sports teams don't add much to the city they're in, especially since they're usually supported by tax dollars. Can be a net negative in many cases.
    Its probably worth pointing out that the Maloofs currently owe the city of Sacramento $77 million and that all the proposals for a new arena involved significant tax payer subsidy via increases in sales tax.

When you look at the extent of taxpayer subsidy of pro sports teams you have to wonder whether it is it a worthwhile investment for a city to make? Arguably the money would be better spent elsewhere.

What a blatant lie, you are a bandwagoner who root for the Heat. Either that or you are a Laker hater, which I would respect more than a bandwagoner.

Also LOL @ the link...what a loser.
    Last edited by Bandito; 01-10-2013 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    What a blatant lie, you are a bandwagoner who root for the Heat. Either that or you are a Laker hater, which I would respect more than a bandwagoner.
    First of all, stop following me around, it's irritating.
    Secondly, don't ever tell me what I am, you don't know shit about me.

Last time I respond to you, going on my ignore list.

I think the deal hit a huge snag.

Sacramento can now counter offer and the honorable mayor of Sactown former NBA great Kevin Johnson has found a couple of investors who want to buy the team and keep them in Sac.

Sacramento already has state funded money plus a deal already to create a brand new arena for the team.

It probably will now come out to a vote by the NBA owners.
    And I don;t think Stern and company do not want bad PR with Seattle getting a team by stealing another.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    It's stealing. Doesn't matter how you sugar coat things. If Seattle was really upset because their team was stolen, they should have compassion by not buying a team and moving it out of there.

Just because they tell you they are going to steal the team and move it, doesn't mean it's any better than a guy that lied and eventually stole the team.
    Its not stealing.
    Nothing is being sugar coated.
    What the Maloofs are doing is infinitely better than what Clay Bennett's group, backed up by David Stern, did. They've said all along "Here, someone take this team...we don't want it." Now they've got a buyer. That is the complete and total opposite of stealing.
    You are a fool for trying to rationalize it otherwise.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    He's a LeBron stan who doesn't even know whether to call himself a Heat fan or not. Either way, completely fairweather. Limited basketball knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    He's a LeBron stan who doesn't even know whether to call himself a Heat fan or not. Either way, completely fairweather. Limited basketball knowledge.
    Yeah that pretty much summarizes it. Don't bother with him he's one of the stans. I can deal with people that are stans of their teams but stans of people annoy me. Kobe, Lebron, MJ, etc...

I dislike religious fanatics too. Everytime I speak to one I just walk away before I start insulting them.

I don't even know what he's saying that I follow him when he posts everywhere Is like me not wanting to see Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise but I see him in every ad on the internet...
    Last edited by Bandito; 01-10-2013 at 08:41 PM.

Bro, were you a Sonics fan b4 Thunder? If so, are you going back to rooting for Seattle?
    he was also a celtic fan

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    he was also a celtic fan
    So this clown was a Celtics, Thunder and now Sonics fan? Wow. Identity crisis?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I've heard that Sonic fans are very torn about this. They want a team in the city, but they really want an expansion team. My brother (who is primarily a Blazer fan, but wants the Sonics back since he lives near Seattle), also said that they would rather take the Hornets from New Orleans since they have less history with the Hornets than Sacramento has with the Kings.