Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: will lebron ever score 60+ points

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    An undersized Tony Allen did, along with Pierce as well.

I won't consider him a scoring threat until his mid-range and long jumpers are in the same league as Kobe, Melo, Dirk and Wade.
    wow, the level of intelligence on this board is really going down the drain lately So now 30 ppg scorer on 50 % FG is not a "threat" apparently? Where are all you clowns coming from? Out of Kobe's ass?

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    wow, the level of intelligence on this board is really going down the drain lately So now 30 ppg scorer on 50 % FG is not a "threat" apparently? Where are all you clowns coming from? Out of Kobe's ass?
    Instead of going by stats and %, why don't you watch his game and see if he's on the same level as Kobe, Melo, Wade, or Dirk when it comes to scoring ability.

P.S. I don't think any Celtics fan would be inside Kobe's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    Instead of going by stats and %, why don't you watch his game and see if he's on the same level as Kobe, Melo, Wade, or Dirk when it comes to scoring ability.

P.S. I don't think any Celtics fan would be inside Kobe's ass.
    He quite clearly is. He's the best scorer in the game.

Hence 30ppg on 50%.

3-time NBA All-Star

26 years old, and with a resume that includes a 30 ppg season...I'll take a chance and say he accomplishes it. And if I am wrong, I don't think it will affect his legacy much.

When LeBron missing a FGA, the refs blow their whistle n say the defenders foul LeBron

thats why LeBron's FG% seems good.
    Last edited by Mirjalovic; 07-24-2010 at 05:18 AM.

Local High School Star

I really doubt it. Lebron isn't the type of player who will start forcing shots when he's getting doubled, even if he's really hot. There have been tons of times where he had over 30 points at halftime but he finishes with 40-45 because they start doubling him and he starts passing. Off the top of my head that happened this year vs. the Blazers, Knicks, and Clippers.

3-time NBA All-Star

Here again...

I don't think the HOF voters are going to look at a career, and reject a player based on his lack of 60 point games.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Beasley
    kobester's stans need to cling to irrelevant criteria in order to maintain the delusion that Lebron hasnt been better since about age 23 than Kobe ever was, and Lebron will continue to be better than Kobe ever was until he's about 31 at least.

"but kobe scored a 60 pointers this one time cause he shotted the ball so much!!!!!!"
    are u really so butthurt about robins legacy that u need to defend him not scoring 60 pts?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Lebron is not the type of player to go for 60, it's just not his personality. Stop with these stupid ass threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Beasley
    he'll probably get 60, and he'll definitely smash the all-time scoring record, easily.

LeBron stans. Gotta love 'em.

Local High School Star

Yeh Lebron tried to beat Kobes 61 at MSG and couldnt so he started stat padding rebounds and assists.

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

Will Wade ever score 50+?

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
    Will Wade ever score 50+?
    good one

These boards consist of people who either:

A.) Hate Kobe / Love LeBron

B.) Love Kobe / Hate LeBron

C.) Thus making all statements biased and making posters sound even more like a bunch of morons

What I don't understand is the constant comparison between 2 players who obviously are completely different in what they do for their team (they don't even play the same position). Both are amazing to watch and are only going to be around for a set amount of time, so instead of bitching about who is the bestest like a bunch of arguing 12-13 year olds... let time tell and just watch them play ball.

You don't have to like a guy's personality, but you should respect what he can do for the game. Especially when it comes to Bryant and James. Some of the comments make me wonder what it would be like to hang out with such confrontational f@gggggssszzzz... Better saved for the Net than RL I guess

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    He quite clearly is. He's the best scorer in the game.

Hence 30ppg on 50%.
    Kobe Bryant, Wilt Chamberlain, Michael Jordan and Elgin Baylor are the only NBA players with multiple 60 point games.
    Kobe already has 5 60+ point games...
    He would have had 20 more 50 point games if he didn't play with Shaq, He currently has 25 of them.

Just admit it, Lebron is not a scorer. If he didn't do it in Cleveland, he won't do it in Miami.