Bogut

That defense

Curry
    Klay
    Iggy
    Lee
    Bogut

That offense
    How far do you expect the Warriors to go next season?

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Cavs Lineup on the Floor Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    AV
    Love
    Bran
    Waiters
    Irving

Matrix
    Allen
    TT
    Miller

That looks like the rotation.

Is it championship caliber?
    Yeah, I think we've now achieved a championship-caliber roster, but that doesn't mean it is going to happen. I think there are 3-5 other teams that also have championship-caliber rosters. At the end of the season, all but one will be sulking... Or, hell, maybe there's a team out there that comes out of nowhere like Dallas in '11 and shocks everyone, leaving all of the "championship-caliber" rosters in its dust?

I still think the Cavs have one move left in them. They may choose to wait until the trade deadline to pull off a bigger move than they can right now, but they have plenty of assets yet to use. Still have all of their own draft picks and a first-rounder from Memphis, all of that filler that they got from Utah and a young, movable piece in Tristan Thompson to dangle for a rim protector, which is really all we need at this point.

Although, LeBron's friendship with Thompson may make his being traded unlikely... still lots of assets to use. I feel like there is one more major piece that will be added... and Ray Allen if he so chooses.

Quote Originally Posted by Springsteen
    How far do you expect the Warriors to go next season?
    Ideally Finals, hopefully WCF, at the minimum 2nd round

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Yeah, I think we've now achieved a championship-caliber roster, but that doesn't mean it is going to happen. I think there are 3-5 other teams that also have championship-caliber rosters. At the end of the season, all but one will be sulking... Or, hell, maybe there's a team out there that comes out of nowhere like Dallas in '11 and shocks everyone, leaving all of the "championship-caliber" rosters in its dust?

I still think the Cavs have one move left in them. They may choose to wait until the trade deadline to pull off a bigger move than they can right now, but they have plenty of assets yet to use. Still have all of their own draft picks and a first-rounder from Memphis, all of that filler that they got from Utah and a young, movable piece in Tristan Thompson to dangle for a rim protector, which is really all we need at this point.

Although, LeBron's friendship with Thompson may make his being traded unlikely... still lots of assets to use. I feel like there is one more major piece that will be added... and Ray Allen if he so chooses.
    Yeah it looks good, but the frontline is quite shaky healthwise (well, AV and Love anyways). If they address this, then they should be good to go, but another injury puts them in Miami position of having to play subpar players to compensate for the top heavy studs.