Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-18-2013, 02:02 PM   #16
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Who will end up with more career championships: Kobe Bryant or LeBron James?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantz
I wouldn't be shocked by it. Sometimes I wonder if the injury was reversed during the playoffs, if Westbrook could have taken OKC farther.

I think Durant is the 2nd best player in the league and all. But his impact is pretty overrated. For some reason many people assume this guy is going to just start winning titles. When he is far from being a dominant two way player. Im not a Westbrook guy at all. Not a fans of his game, but the guy seems to be more important to the Thunder than Durant. Not saying he is better, but the more important player.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:04 PM   #17
Bandito
NBA Superstar

Bandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBandito is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who will end up with more career championships: Kobe Bryant or LeBron James?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Yea, I could see that happening if he some how contracted polio or got hit by a car. Sure, he could end up finishing his career with only two titles. But right now I don't see a team that can stop Miami. San Antonio played almost perfect and they still blew it. Will only regress from here.
Same thing can be said about the Heat. It's been proven Lebron can be stopped, and if not for some bad plays in the last quarter of game six (bad substitution) and a great shot from Ray/quick thinking from Bosh coupled with Lebron last couple of minutes playing like crazy they don't win. The Spurs were so close they could taste the gold from the trophies.
If Wade doesn't get better from injuries the Heat are going to regress like crazy if they keep going to Bosh as a Center. He is a PF for Christs sakes. Also they losing Mike Miller for nobody would hurt them in the end unless someone steps up.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:05 PM   #18
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Same thing can be said about the Heat. It's been proven Lebron can be stopped, and if not for some bad plays in the last quarter of game six (bad substitution) and a great shot from Ray/quick thinking from Bosh coupled with Lebron last couple of minutes playing like crazy they don't win. The Spurs were so close they could taste the gold from the trophies.

Like I said, just about everything went for the Spurs that series, and they still lost.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:05 PM   #19
grantz
Decent playground baller

grantz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniStrife

I think this is the first thread where the derailing is not done by a Kobe Lebron topic

Well done
grantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:33 PM   #20
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

I'd say its either a tie or Kobe ends up with more, but either way, Lebron will be considered the greater player by the end of his career.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:54 PM   #21
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has not been impressing people

LeBron will have more Finals MVPs thats for damn sure
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:00 PM   #22
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Yea, I could see that happening if he some how contracted polio or got hit by a car. Sure, he could end up finishing his career with only two titles. But right now I don't see a team that can stop Miami. San Antonio played almost perfect and they still blew it. Will only regress from here.

don't jinx it bro. If it does happen I can see you slitting your own wrist.
riseagainst is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:37 PM   #23
2010splash
Now a Cavs fan again

2010splash has a bad reputation2010splash has a bad reputation2010splash has a bad reputation

I think they end up tied with 5, but LeBron carried a much greater load for his titles.
2010splash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:54 PM   #24
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkfan
Who will end up with more career championships: Kobe Bryant or LeBron James?
Lebron will have no more than 3. End thread/
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: