Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Kobe didn't make pau gasol better

Phil did. Triangle offense, the greatest basketball system in history. Will turn any player and make them x10 better due to the open looks and easy makes. Don't get me wrong though, Gasol is still a top 20 player all time.

For proof give me the amount of times jordan and kobe have won without phil.

Default Re: Kobe didn't make pau gasol better

i remember pau being the worst laker when dallas swept "phil jackson" lakers

Good High School Starter DFish24's Avatar

Bran stans reaching unseen levels of desperation

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    Phil did. Triangle offense, the greatest basketball system in history. Will turn any player and make them x10 better due to the open looks and easy makes. Don't get me wrong though, Gasol is still a top 20 player all time.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

You're trolling is still terrible, bro. No improvements at all since the day you started posted.

You and dubeta should PM me for tips.

ok, maybe i overstated gasols rank a bit. Point is, Gasol is a big time player and is still today one of elite status. Stacked teams like okc and spurs wanted him.

You should consult with Phil too, maybe he can teach you some trolling on an internet forum, as it seems a man who's never done it would be infinitely better at it than you are

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

I'd like to say that OP just lost all credibility, but that would imply he had any to begin with.

is Gasol even top 50?

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    is Gasol even top 50?
    No he is not

I admit the triangle helped Pau out a ton, but c'mon man. He'll yeah Kobe made Pau better. Even if Kobe is a shitty leader and teammate, just being on the team with a player that's better than you is gonna make you better than what you were before. Whether is be practicing longer cause you see he is or practicing harder to match his intensity level. Hate Kobe. Lord knows I do. Never try to take away from his greatness though bro. That's just lame.

NBA All-star

so this is proof that Tracy McGrady was on full retard mode when he decided to go and practice with Kobe?

Kobe never made anyone better. He was just the best scorer in the game for many many years and that alone is worth a lot. But, he has always been about getting his.

I thought he was a shot jacker 3+ years ago. He's the same shot jacker, just with less athletic ability.

Doesn't really matter...Lakers don't have a shot these days so I don't really care that he shot jacks. Not like anyone else in the team can make a basket.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    Kobe never made anyone better. He was just the best scorer in the game for many many years and that alone is worth a lot. But, he has always been about getting his.

I thought he was a shot jacker 3+ years ago. He's the same shot jacker, just with less athletic ability.

Doesn't really matter...Lakers don't have a shot these days so I don't really care that he shot jacks. Not like anyone else in the team can make a basket.
    thank you, someone at least being reasonable and not attacking me for my lack of kobe ball sucking posts. What you say makes alot of sense.

thank you, someone at least being reasonable and not attacking me for my lack of kobe ball sucking posts. What you say makes alot of sense.
    I hate Kobe, but you ignored my post I guess