Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: If Lebron beats Curry... he moves past KAJ on my alltime list (1. LBJ, 2. KAJ, 3. MJ)

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Dirk clowning the Super Friends in '11>>>
    This and not close.

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

Default Re: If Lebron beats Curry... he moves past KAJ on my alltime list (1. LBJ, 2. KAJ, 3. MJ)

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Only stating facts here.s
    2/6 will be fact in 3 weeks time

I don't speak lottery. Come again in NBA Finals?

Wait, isn't your team the Magic? Bitch, you're fluent in lottery.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Jameer has people so shook simply by stating facts This thread reached 2 pages in like 30 seconds. LeBron Family stays winning

Very good NBA starter

I don't speak lottery. Come again in NBA Finals?
    The Lakers only tries to get to the finals when they think they can win.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    come here , suck my c0ck u virgin as$hole
    https://www.richardhornsby.com/crime...awful-sex.html

Good college starter Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

That would be my top 3 if Lebron somehow defeats Curry. This would be the greatest upset of alltime. To beat the Warriors would be an alltime great feat that has never before been seen in the NBA. I trust in the King.
    b/c it'd be this Warriors team's first time in the Finals?

This thread turned into a shitfest so fast. Jam so polarizing

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Jameer has people so shook simply by stating facts This thread reached 2 pages in like 30 seconds. LeBron Family stays winning
    We win again

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    The Lakers only tries to get to the finals when they think they can win.
    We got a translator here? Can I get this in NBA Finals?

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

The Finals couldn't be a bigger nightmare for the haters, honestly. LeBron's on a severely short-handed team going up against what's been a GOAT-level team up to this point. Nobody expects anything from Cleveland and rightfully so. Anything good LeBron does will be gravy. A complete win-win situation for him.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

That would be my top 3 if Lebron somehow defeats Curry. This would be the greatest upset of alltime. To beat the Warriors would be an alltime great feat that has never before been seen in the NBA. I trust in the King.
    If the Cavs get blown out by Warriors, they can't blame it on their defense because they're playing GREAT defense against the Hawks' highly ranked offense...

So if they get blown out, it will be for the same reason they got blown out in last year's Finals - their OFFENSE can't keep up - last year, the Heat had the worst OFFENSE of any Spur opponent, and if they get blown out again this year, they will likely have the worst offense of any Warrior opponent.

Last year, everyone wanted to blame the loss on Miami's defense, when crappier defensive teams like Dallas did quite well against the Spurs.. It was the Heat's horrific offense that spearheaded the Spurs confidence and resulting hot shooting... That's how basketball works - once you see the other team can't keep up offensively and isn't a threat, your own confidence goes through the roof and you hit more shots.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb

We got a translator here? Can I get this in NBA Finals?
    I don't speak franchise that's never won a championship. Can anybody translate?

Banned

Are we supposed to ignore Jameer's location?

Someone call Chris Hansen.