Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: NBA playoff seeding: where do you want your team to finish and Why?

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    That would be my perfect finals.

Even if bulls lost, there's nothing not to like about that warriors team and coach is a former bull so...

I don't want the Bulls to get to the Finals unless they win it all. I like the fact that the Bulls are the only team with multiple Finals appearances that's undefeated.

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    I don't want the Bulls to get to the Finals unless they win it all. I like the fact that the Bulls are the only team with multiple Finals appearances that's undefeated.

That's a fair point, but I'm not that hung up about it.

That is something people rarely mention or talk about...

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Barring injuries (on both side), we're losing in the first round to ATL, Cleveland, Chicago without question. There's a sliver of hope with Toronto and Washington but it's like 85-15 that we'd lose. And out of Washington and Toronto I want Toronto. Aside from that one embarrassing blowout (which we got them back for) I think we match up well with them. If they went to JV more they could kill us and our weakened frontline but Casey is retarded and they rely on their guards heavily, which helps us because our scrambling defense on the perimeter can give them trouble. I'd say if we played a good series we could push them to 6 tough games, 7 if we're very lucky.

Problem though is that I see Cleveland finishing with the 2nd seed, and Chicago with the 3rd seed. And I feel we're kinda locked at 6, not shitty enough to drop below Charlotte or Miami, not good enough to overtake either Washington or Toronto..we're 2 losses behind WSH now and we're trending up, they've been trending down..but I still think we end up 6. So that means probably Chicago in the 1st round, which would ****ing suck because not only would we lose but you just know Bulls fans are gonna invade the BC.

I hope bulls and bucks don't face off.

I wanna see Giannis go ham on another team.

bucks deserve a good run in the playoffs, they have had a good year.

In my warped mind, I wouldn't mind finishing with the #7 seed.

Maybe RC can work some magic and draft the next Duncan with the 21st pick.

I fear Houston and Oklahoma. Dallas is a whole new team so I have no clue.

I want the Clippers, Warriors, Trailblazers and Grizzlies...so whichever seed gets us there.