Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Have Westbrook and Harden both surpassed Durant?

Sure, why not..

National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

No one must of watched the game. Durant clearly didnt try or play minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Jlamb47
    No one must of watched the game. Durant clearly didnt try or play minutes
    True, but this question has been getting asked for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkyBarKid
    This, except I rate lebron as clear #1
    Lebron is #1 when the team is winning but once they hit a roadblock, players like even Kawhi Leonard, Jason Terry are better than him. He didn't even try to compete and keep his team in the games in the Finals last year. He allowed his team to get blown off the floor and decided to go after stats once the games got out of hand.

He is the ultimate frontrunner. Will stab his brother in the back to chase his own false legacies

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    True, but this question has been getting asked for a while now.
    I dont think anyone in the world ever considered Harden > Durant until this season. Harden is leading NBA in points but Durant was putting up 32 PPG last year and won MVP. Hes only been hurt and hasnt been 100% healthy. If Durant was healthy i could see him winning another MVP.
    Now for Westbrook, the only reason people ask this question for him is due to last year playoffs. Dude literally went monster and is doing it agian this year but, Durant is so much more efficient than these 2 at scoring though, shooting over 50%. He usage rate went down as well and Westbrook has the ball more which explains the assist numbers but when Durant is healthy and at 100% hes clearly better then both players with no question. Durant is probably the best player in the world along with Lebron

1. Durant/Lebron

Harden,Westbrook,Curry,Davis

I dont think anyone in the world ever considered Harden > Durant until this season. Harden is leading NBA in points but Durant was putting up 32 PPG last year and won MVP. Hes only been hurt and hasnt been 100% healthy. If Durant was healthy i could see him winning another MVP.
    Now for Westbrook, the only reason people ask this question for him is due to last year playoffs. Dude literally went monster and is doing it agian this year but, Durant is so much more efficient than these 2 at scoring though, shooting over 50%. He usage rate went down as well and Westbrook has the ball more which explains the assist numbers but when Durant is healthy and at 100% hes clearly better then both players with no question. Durant is probably the best player in the world along with Lebron

1. Durant/Lebron

Harden,Westbrook,Curry,Davis
    That guy is a troll. No point in even responding. His basketball knowledge starts and ends with "LeBron"

He knows nothing about basketball or sports in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    That guy is a troll. No point in even responding. His basketball knowledge starts and ends with "LeBron"

He knows nothing about basketball or sports in general.
    Yeah man too many Lebron stans with no knowledge. I hate Lebron but i atleast give credit, most of these trolls cant give credit. Scared of Durant suprassing Lebron.

Yeah man too many Lebron stans with no knowledge. I hate Lebron but i atleast give credit, most of these trolls cant give credit. Scared of Durant suprassing Lebron.
    Yep. Even entertaining the thought that Westbrook/Harden could be better players than Durant makes you automatically a troll with no knowledge.

Guys like that instantly lose whatever credibility they had. To be fair, posters like him never had any to begin with so it's not really surprising.

The true question is has Kyle Korver become a second tier player?

He outplayed almost everyone on the court tonight.

ISH. Where All-Star game performances account for where a player should be ranked in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Yep. Even entertaining the thought that Westbrook/Harden could be better players than Durant makes you automatically a troll with no knowledge.

Guys like that instantly lose whatever credibility they had. To be fair, posters like him never had any to begin with so it's not really surprising.
    Funny thing is they know deep inside Durant >
    Last year was enough for me to put Durant at the top. Carried a westbrook less squad to wins while being MVP and leading NBA in scoring. Also shooting over 50% and averaging 5.5 assist. dude was an animal

Funny thing is they know deep inside Durant >
    Last year was enough for me to put Durant at the top. Carried a westbrook less squad to wins while being MVP and leading NBA in scoring. Also shooting over 50% and averaging 5.5 assist. dude was an animal
    He was clearly fatigued come playoff time and still managed to average a measly 30/9/4 with defenses solely focused on stopping him.

Westbrook is great but he'll never be the player Durant is. Harden won't ever get close.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Passed him in what sense?

Both Westbrook and Harden are having better seasons, but that's because Kd has been hurt. A healthy Kd is a tier above them.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Kevin Durant is the best player in the world and I am the greatest poster in ISH history.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by greatest-ever
    Passed him in what sense?

Both Westbrook and Harden are having better seasons, but that's because Kd has been hurt. A healthy Kd is a tier above them.
    This......

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Lebron is #1 when the team is winning but once they hit a roadblock, players like even Kawhi Leonard, Jason Terry are better than him. He didn't even try to compete and keep his team in the games in the Finals last year. He allowed his team to get blown off the floor and decided to go after stats once the games got out of hand.

He is the ultimate frontrunner. Will stab his brother in the back to chase his own false legacies
    God damn, when was the last time Lebron paid rent? Can you even remember that far back?