Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: How are you finding the quality of the board since the changes have come into play?

Why can't you just ban those losers with multiple accounts?

But yeah it seems a bit better although I havnt been on much. You'll never stop those reaction threads after a big game or moment though.

Default Re: How are you finding the quality of the board since the changes have come into play?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    youre too old to be taking ISH this serious
    Says the guy begging for reps

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    It's better during the three days that dubeta/dragic/lebronxrings/jt/silk/kenneth are banned. Then, for the day or so before they are reported and re-banned, it sucks again.

So, mostly better.
    negged

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    youre entire team's fanbase here are rep beggers
    including you
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=196832

including you

You said that im too old to be this serious about ISH. I pointed out that you take ISH just as seriously by begging for reps.

I dont care if you rep your own fanbase. In fact, you should. Begging anyone for reps? Thats weird.

including you

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    It's better during the three days that dubeta/dragic/lebronxrings/jt/silk/kenneth are banned. Then, for the day or so before they are reported and re-banned, it sucks again.

So, mostly better.
    Basically how it will go is this, if you are banned and then when your ban expires the ban will get larger each time. Say

Ban 1- 7 days
    Ban again- 3 weeks
    Ban again- 2 months

would have to be pretty bad to get a perm ban.

So really is it worth it to act up? just post normally and there are no issues.

You said that im too old to be this serious about ISH. I pointed out that you take ISH just as seriously by begging for reps.

I dont care if you rep your own fanbase. In fact, you should. Begging anyone for reps? Thats weird.
    come on man, there both weird as ****

its not 'repping' your fanbase when you ask fellow fans in a sub thread for reps

The board is much better now, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Basically how it will go is this, if you are banned and then when your ban expires the ban will get larger each time. Say

Ban 1- 7 days
    Ban again- 3 weeks
    Ban again- 2 months

would have to be pretty bad to get a perm ban.

So really is it worth it to act up? just post normally and there are no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    9 people are currently banned by the mods.

The banned list is in alphabetical order.

The admin account has banned 89 people.....

before you get the the letter B.

89 bans....of user names starting with a number or the letter "a".

All mods combined....9.

Admin account...

Literally...thousands.

Jeff is not worried about trolls generating traffic.

He and his people remove more of them than the mods ever will.

interesting stat but i would wait for the season to start to see how it goes. troll wars really begin at season tipoff

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

I came back to find the NBA forum a complete mess. I almost just left for good. But it's been improving recently. I think being so close to the season helps too. A lot more concrete things to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    How are you finding the quality of the board since the changes have come into play?

Since all mods have been given banning power how are your feelings on the standard of the board in terms of basketball discussion? Are you happy with the improvements made where trolls will get banned if they continue to act up and create agenda based trolls that just end with back and forth insults?

Do you see this board being able to have purely good basketball discussions as the season goes on?

As the season goes on the amount of trolls threads that are made post game if certain teams lose or if certain players have terrible games will be there and hopefully dealt with.
    How do you report trolling?

Or we just don't

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

So far so good.