Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Root Of All Evil

Default Re: San Antonio Spurs Said To Be Negotiating With Vassilis Spanoulis

Who cares about this bum?

He's always sucked.

My Pimp Hand Is Lethal Wonder Bread Kid's Avatar

LOL at KBP ignoring all the posts calling him out.

This guy SUCKED with the Rockets. I mean absolutely sucked. SA needs this guy why? So Tony Parker can bang his wife and stay away from the wifes of the good player?

2 Words
    Ar Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    This guy SUCKED with the Rockets. I mean absolutely sucked. SA needs this guy why? So Tony Parker can bang his wife and stay away from the wifes of the good player?
    He had no problem making Team USA look like fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    He had no problem making Team USA look like fools.
    It's the NBA. It's not international ball. In his one NBA stint he sucked to a level that when you watched him, you wanted to cry. He played at a level a retarded 5 yrd ol could attest to. He really really really sucked.

That SA is taking a long look at him with the roster they have is laughable.

ARKANSAS.

It's the NBA. It's not international ball. In his one NBA stint he sucked to a level that when you watched him, you wanted to cry. He played at a level a retarded 5 yrd ol could attest to. He really really really sucked.

That SA is taking a long look at him with the roster they have is laughable.

He's better than Tony Parker, and would be an upgrade over him in San Antonio, in the NBA. Trading Parker for another piece, and adding Spanoulis would be genius.

If you knew anything about basketball (which you obviously don't) you would know that.

Vassilis Spanoulis or JJ Barea

He's better than Tony Parker, and would be an upgrade over him in San Antonio, in the NBA. Trading Parker for another piece, and adding Spanoulis would be genius.

If you knew anything about basketball (which you obviously don't) you would know that.
    Tony Parker is better than any point guard playing in Europe.

i know TOny Parker has been productive in the NBA, and Spanoulis has not. If Tony Parker was a Ferrari, Spanoulis would be a donkey cart from Greece.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Tony Parker is better than any point guard playing in Europe.
    I hope this is a joke.

I usually hit open layups BMore's Avatar

I hope this is a joke.
    It's not, and when you post put a damn link ya assclown

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Bread Kid
    This assclown Euroleague is a troll.

He got banned from Spurstalk as "Kill_Bill_Pana" but is now back as Manu_Forever. He's spouting the same BS about Vassilis there as well.

He pretends to be Greek and living in Greece but he's an American from the US. He used proxy ip's to hide his real IP but slipped one day at Spurstalk and used his real IP which was an American address and he was using Comcast internet.
    Exposed.

He was well past his prime when he came to the NBA, and he has been nothing but a bit part role player (to even borderline scrub) since he came back to Europe.
    ROFL he was well past his prime at 24-25? that's pathetic

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno
    ROFL he was well past his prime at 24-25? that's pathetic

i know TOny Parker has been productive in the NBA, and Spanoulis has not. If Tony Parker was a Ferrari, Spanoulis would be a donkey cart from Greece.