Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nemanja Nedovic

Default Re: Nemanja Nedovic

His weaknesses worry me far more than his strengths intrigue me. In a leauge filled with extremly athletic guards, having a point guard come from overseas who lacks playmaking skills and defensive abilty isn't that great.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Athletic ability genius.

And I did not say they were all better athletes. I said some were better and some as good. I just said he isn't the most athletic point guard in Europe, like was being claimed here.

He's definitely athletic, but nothing all that particularly special by top European basketball standards for his position.
    I was hoping you had an explanation for your ridiculous statement but instead you just get defensive?

There is no logical way you could put farmar or v-span on the same level or higher for athleticism with nedovic. I don't know the rest of your list, but from what you think of those 3 guys then its hard to take any of what you say- and you call it fact

I wrote the post for opinions from those who might know- I thought maybe you'd fit in that group

And just in case you were planning to respond to me Euroleauge, you're on my ignore list so don't bother

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    I was hoping you had an explanation for your ridiculous statement but instead you just get defensive?

There is no logical way you could put farmar or v-span on the same level or higher for athleticism with nedovic. I don't know the rest of your list, but from what you think of those 3 guys then its hard to take any of what you say- and you call it fact

I wrote the post for opinions from those who might know- I thought maybe you'd fit in that group
    You are a ****ing MORON. No way in hell is Nedovic more athletic than Farmar and Spanoulis.

**** OFF IDIOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Purch
    His weaknesses worry me far more than his strengths intrigue me. In a leauge filled with extremly athletic guards, having a point guard come from overseas who lacks playmaking skills and defensive abilty isn't that great.
    Yeah, because Goran Dragic sure is terrible in the NBA..................

He's the same type of point guard as Dragic.

Athletic, stupid, no defense, not a real point guard in truth, because of lack of real point guard skills.

Dragic has had no trouble in the NBA.

You are a ****ing MORON. No way in hell is Nedovic more athletic than Farmar and Spanoulis.

**** OFF IDIOT.
    Faster, quicker, better jumper= more athletic

The only thing that could be moronic is me trying to hear you out- I knew most see you as a clown that doesn't understand anything about the nba, but now I can see how far out in your own world you are

You go back and forth about dragic in the same post (has no problems in the nba yet is too dumb and not a real pg). Thank you for ruining a thread with your stupidity.

Do you have any updates on Teodosic's injury status? Do you know if he will play this summer or not? If not, do you think Ivkovic will make Nedovic the main point guard?
    Nedovic wont be main point guard in serbia's team under any circumstance. It doesnt depend on weather Teo will miss championship or not.

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Faster, quicker, better jumper= more athletic

The only thing that could be moronic is me trying to hear you out- I knew most see you as a clown that doesn't understand anything about the nba, but now I can see how far out in your own world you are

You go back and forth about dragic in the same post (has no problems in the nba yet is too dumb and not a real pg). Thank you for ruining a thread with your stupidity.
    That's funny dumb ass. He's not faster or quicker than Spanoulis or Farmar. He's not even as fast or as quick as Spanoulis or Farmar. He jumps higher than Spanoulis, but not by all that much (probably no more than 5-7 inches at most), and probably Farmar is within 2-3 inches of him jumping wise.

And Spanoulis is miles and miles ahead of him in lateral quickness, agility, dexterity, eye hand coordination, strength, and body control.

You are a god damn retard.

And Dragic does fine in the NBA, despite being a retarded point guard. What the hell are you even talking about?

Do you actually think Dragic is anything other than a low IQ all athletic guard? If so, you are yet another freaking a$$ clown troll. Dragic is a European point guard that is athletic and that has an extremely low basketball IQ. The point is that he is doing fine in the NBA.

Point being, someone said such point guards won't make it in the NBA. That's obviously not true, as Dragic is just that exact kind of point guard.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-05-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Good college starter

That's funny dumb ass. He's not faster or quicker than Spanoulis or Farmar. He's not even as fast or as quick as Spanoulis or Farmar. He jumps higher than Spanoulis, but not by all that much (probably no more than 5-7 inches at most), and probably Farmar is within 2-3 inches of him jumping wise.

And Spanoulis is miles and miles ahead of him in lateral quickness, agility, dexterity, eye hand coordination, strength, and body control.

You are a god damn retard.

And Dragic does fine in the NBA, despite being a retarded point guard. What the hell are you even talking about?

Do you actually think Dragic is anything other than a low IQ all athletic guard? If so, you are yet another freaking a$$ clown troll. Dragic is a European point guard that is athletic and that has an extremely low basketball IQ. The point is that he is doing fine in the NBA.

Point being, someone said such point guards won't make it in the NBA. That's obviously not true, as Dragic is just that exact kind of point guard.
    You're just jealous.

VSpan can never be good

As Dragic

When they are up against the best

Spanoulis is strictly a minor league stud

Athletic ability genius.

And I did not say they were all better athletes. I said some were better and some as good. I just said he isn't the most athletic point guard in Europe, like was being claimed here.

He's definitely athletic, but nothing all that particularly special by top European basketball standards for his position.
    Yes the European basketball standards for his position where undrafted players like Bobby Brown of 5.1 ppg, 1.8 apg and .384% shooting in the NBA comes over to Euroleague, wins the scoring title, was 4th in assists, 1st in index rating, tied the post 2000 single game scoring record, named Euroleague MVP of the month for January, averaged 18.8 ppg, 5.3 apg, shooting .411%, scored in double figures in 22 games (out of 24), reached the 20-point mark on 10 occasions, and got to 30 points twice, all this on a team that was .500 in the Top 16.

Shows how the worst NBA, scrub PGs can come over to the top league in Europe and just dominate!

What you posted was opinion. What I posted was fact.
    Umm no both are opinions

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Umm no both are opinions
    Yeah well strange how not a single European basketball fan in this thread agreed with it.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Yes the European basketball standards for his position where undrafted players like Bobby Brown of 5.1 ppg, 1.8 apg and .384% shooting in the NBA comes over to Euroleague, wins the scoring title, was 4th in assists, 1st in index rating, tied the post 2000 single game scoring record, named Euroleague MVP of the month for January, averaged 18.8 ppg, 5.3 apg, shooting .411%, scored in double figures in 22 games (out of 24), reached the 20-point mark on 10 occasions, and got to 30 points twice, all this on a team that was .500 in the Top 16.

Shows how the worst NBA, scrub PGs can come over to the top league in Europe and just dominate!
    Is this the same Bobby Brown that played on a .500 Euroleague team?

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=e2012

Montepaschi Siena

Total Record 12 wins, 12 losses

Is this the same Bobby Brown that played on the team that lost the Italian SuperCup?

http://195.56.77.210/game/supercup2012.html

Montepaschi Siena 73

Mapooro Cant
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-06-2013 at 12:03 AM.

Good college starter

[QUOTE=Euroleague]Is this the same Bobby Brown that played on a .500 Euroleague team?

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=e2012

Montepaschi Siena

Total Record 12 wins, 12 losses

Is this the same Bobby Brown that played on the team that lost the Italian SuperCup?

http://195.56.77.210/game/supercup2012.html

Montepaschi Siena 73

Mapooro Cant
    Last edited by Rooster; 06-06-2013 at 12:44 AM.

Yeah well strange how not a single European basketball fan in this thread agreed with it.
    That's cause there's only a single european basketball fan in this thread.