Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Did Deron Williams just hold Europe's best point guard to 0 points and put 22 on him?

1. This was a friendly practice scrimmage.

2. More importantly, proof of the lies and trolling by Grinder and Nick Young. Proof I was telling the truth, and that Grinder continued to lie and troll, even when he was called out on it:

http://www.redplanet.gr/basket/nikhs...a.1400340.html

Very good Marko Keselj (10p) in the first half of the game, Mantzaris excellent job on Williams.

The game

Olympiacos had a starting five of Vangelis Mantzaris, Vassilis Spanoulis, Marko Keselj, Pero Antic and Lazaros Papadopoulos. The young guard [Mantzaris] played at point guard. Red-Bill [Spanoulis] played at the 2. Regarding the roster, Ivkovic left out Matt Howard. Knocked out of the game with injuries were Michalis Pelekanos and Kalin Lucas, who had already returned to Athens.

With the starters Keselj

At the start of the game, Vangelis Mantzaris was not afraid of Deron Williams and the Greek guard played excellent defense on the American guard. Georgios Printezis made the score 6-11 for Olympiacos in the fifth minute of the game. Then the Reds suffered an injury, as Pero Antic got a cut near his eye. Vassilis Spanoulis was charged with three early fouls, so Ivkovic benched him for the remainder. Marko Keselj led the Greek team in the first quarter, which found Piraeus leading by a score of 19-21. The Serbian forward scored 10 points on 2/3 three-pointers. Dusan Ivkovic was upset with the physicality of the game, and received a technical foul for complaining.

The Legend took and kept the lead

In the second quarter, Olympiacos took advantage on offense with Kyle Hines and Martynas Gecevicius. The Reds continued to hold the lead (27-30) at the 13th minute. Kostas Papanikolaou's score and foul made it 33-41. Then Deron Williams took control of the Turkish team by scoring 4 consecutive points to cut Besiktas' deficit to (37-42). At the end of the first half, The Reds led by eight points (41-49).

4-5-6 DICK EM

Default Re: Did Deron Williams just hold Europe's best point guard to 0 points and put 22 on him?

lol euroleague you are wasting your time. This site is full of boxscore watchers. No one looks at circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
    Euroleague, if everyone who stated an incorrect fact on this board would be banned.. it'd have been empty by now.
    That's not what pisses me off. Grinder does this all the time. he makes up pure lies. He makes it up about international basketball, knowing most Americans here won't know he is lying........

Then if you say something about how what he said is not true, he attacks you, taunts you, calls you a liar, says you are trolling. He gets the other forum members to believe you are a liar and troll for merely saying the truth.

Then on top of this...........he constantly sends complaints and abuse reports about me to Jeff trying to get me banned, merely because I told the truth or said he was lying.

And several times I have taken bans because of this and honestly, Jeff seems to really think I am a liar and troll and Grinder is some kind of saint or something.

Even when other members here like madmax and jon_konkac have both said Grinder is a liar and a troll, this still goes on. False accusations that I have a billion user names and troll accounts, that I have hacked all kinds of websites and on and on.

It's seriously crazy and insane. That's what pisses me off. I just wanted people here to finally get that Grinder is just a lying idiot and a troll and that i am just always being smeared here by him. He turned this forum against me.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    That's not what pisses me off. Grinder does this all the time. he makes up pure lies. He makes it up about international basketball, knowing most Americans here won't know he is lying........

Then if you say something about how what he said is not true, he attacks you, taunts you, calls you a liar, says you are trolling. He gets the other forum members to believe you are a liar and troll for merely saying the truth.

Then on top of this...........he constantly sends complaints and abuse reports about me to Jeff trying to get me banned, merely because I told the truth or said he was lying.

And several times I have taken bans because of this and honestly, Jeff seems to really think I am a liar and troll and Grinder is some kind of saint or something.

Even when other members here like madmax and jon_konkac have both said Grinder is a liar and a troll, this still goes on. False accusations that I have a billion user names and troll accounts, that I have hacked all kinds of websites and on and on.

It's seriously crazy and insane. That's what pisses me off. I just wanted people here to finally get that Grinder is just a lying idiot and a troll and that i am just always being smeared here by him. He turned this forum against me.
    Roger that General Butthurt.

So really, how is Arkansas these days?

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    As if Jeff cares about what you think Lakas. Who do you think gave you that accurate title beneath your name? And I like how this game doesn't matter because it was a friendly game, but that Laker friendly game last year meant everything to you.
    here we go with the trolling me for no reason.

1. The Lakers - Barca game was not a friendly game. It was a tournament game that both teams openly stated they tried to win and wanted to win. the Lakers starters were in to the end of the game.

They were not playing a third string point guard all game.

2. Unlike that game, this was an actual friendly game.

3. Notice, in the first page, I said the game did not matter before it happened?

4. Jeff thinks I am a troll because of the endless lies Grinder has spread on the board about me.

You know the difference between Nick Young and Grinder? People think Nick Young is a troll. They think Grinder is "one of the best posters on ISH". Actually, Grinder is a much worse troll than Nick Young.

Nick Young does not falsely accuse other people of lying for no reason. Nick isn't a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Roger that General Butthurt.
    I have a reason to be butt hurt. I keep getting banned because of this crap.

Default Re: Deron vs V-Span: The battle for Europe's top point guard IS TODAY

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Stop acting like you watched the game.
    More evidence in case it gets changed.

Serious playground baller Applause's Avatar

Default Re: Deron vs V-Span: The battle for Europe's top point guard IS TODAY

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Deron had 22
    Spanoulis had 0

Nick Young trolls for fun and he is generally entertaining harmless fella
    Grinder is a bitter, manipulative tool, who has no clue about euro ball yet pretends that he does - that's really the main difference between the two

I have a reason to be butt hurt. I keep getting banned because of this crap.
    Hopefully you get banned again.

Come on Jeff, do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Did Deron Williams just lock down the best European scoring PG of his generation Vassilis Spanoulis and hold him to 0 (that's right ZERO) points?

And then on the other end of the floor did Deron just light V-Span up for 22?

I mean I knew Deron would be dominant in Europe but I didn't know he would play like an unstoppable God

I never knew the great Spanoulis could be shut down until I saw it with my own eyes.

It was like watching a 12 year old souvlaki eating fat kid trying to take on prime Kobe
    You didn't watch the game man.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Hopefully you get banned again.

Come on Jeff, do it.
    NOOOOO! You can't ban him! It's so much fun to read these threads!

Dunking on everybody in the park donsanchez306's Avatar

here we go with the trolling me for no reason.

1. The Lakers - Barca game was not a friendly game. It was a tournament game that both teams openly stated they tried to win and wanted to win. the Lakers starters were in to the end of the game.

They were not playing a third string point guard all game.

2. Unlike that game, this was an actual friendly game.

3. Notice, in the first page, I said the game did not matter before it happened?

4. Jeff thinks I am a troll because of the endless lies Grinder has spread on the board about me.

You know the difference between Nick Young and Grinder? People think Nick Young is a troll. They think Grinder is "one of the best posters on ISH". Actually, Grinder is a much worse troll than Nick Young.

Nick Young does not falsely accuse other people of lying for no reason. Nick isn't a jerk.

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER!!!!

(man its a message board let it go brah, im sure jeff is just laughing to his associates like look at this .......wait wait hol on let me put on my serious account voice type HEY YOU GUYYSSSS....stop it. logs back on to troll account of his own "watch me rile them up again" ......temp bans himself...."justice has been served".....logs on to troll account post new thread "KOBE SAYS HES BETTER THAN MJ EVER WAS")
    = all you ish.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    Nick Young trolls for fun and he is generally entertaining harmless fella
    Grinder is a bitter, manipulative tool, who has no clue about euro ball yet pretends that he does - that's really the main difference between the two
    Exactly. Nick is just being a smart ass and is harmless.

Grinder on the other hand is an unbelievable cancer on this forum. I don't think most members here have any idea how much bull shit he has caused here.

Good college starter

After a tough battle with fellow Americans, DWill is finally feasting with those soft Euros especially that sissy VSpan. It could have been worse if they put VSpan on him but VSpan got Van Gundied for his own good. NBA scrubs like Vujacic Ammo and Quinn are alive and well in Euro. Maybe Farmar and Lawson can join the fun. AK 47 and Rudy will be star again. Sonny Weems who?