Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Go Spurs Go

Default Re: Dirk: Wade/Lebron "Childish and Ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    irrelevant .. the heat are at home .. they have an excellent chance to win it all .. we're just gonna see who wants it more .. put up or shut up time for miami
    Game 5 was put up or shut up, son.

lmao at Wade's "excuse".

That's worse than some Bubba Clinton sh;t

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Dirk already is averaging over 10 ppg in the finals in 4th quarters. You really think dude is not going to seal this tomorrow!? He's been labeled so many negative things like choke that I really see him having the performance of his life and burying Miami tomorrow. I will probably want to cry with joy after I see Dirk hoist his trophy after all the hating, trash talking and doubting. Most people thought Dallas wouldn't beat the Lakers, they swept them. Now they are 1 win from the ring.

Dirk's a Boss, Who's HIS 2nd best teammate??? SHyt, If he wins this, this will be more impressive than anything Lebron or Wade would ever do in their life time!!!

Wade trying to troll lol

Wade and LeBron do remind me of children, especially LeBron. I guess that's what happens when you surround yourself with puppets your whole life.

I really just don't get the response from Wade. If he had said something along the lines of, "No disrespect to Dirk, we were just playing around, blah blah blah" it would have been done and fine.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Dirk handles like a G.

Quote Originally Posted by -playmaker-
    I saw that live...good for Dirk...

what was strange is when the media asked Wade about it an Wade said something like "I was really coughing, and we knew that Dirk was going to come out strong and we were right"

it was a confusing answer...I guess he knew he was being a tool
    this made me laugh

James did not clarify whether his cough was fake or not. He declined to discuss the incident.

Smh...

"I actually did cough," Wade said. "And with the cameras being right there, we made a joke out of it because we knew you guys were going to blow it up. You did exactly what we knew.

"We never said Dirk's name. I think he's not the only one in the world who can get sick or have a cough. We just had fun with the cameras being right in our face about the blowup of the incident, and it held to be true. You blew it up."

good lord.

just man up and say you shouldn't have done it.

had he coughed once and kept on moving pretty much nobody would have said anything.

making an elaborate joke is EXACTLY why the media blew it up.

is he really that stupid?

does he really think its the media's fault people no longer like them?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm

good lord.

just man up and say you shouldn't have done it.

had he coughed once and kept on moving pretty much nobody would have said anything.

making an elaborate joke is EXACTLY why the media blew it up.

is he really that stupid?

does he really think its the medias fault people no longer like them?

They know exactly what they are doing. Wade and Lebron know enough about the media. They are trying to shift the focus on to something off the court because of what is happening on the court.

On the court, Dirk is killing them when it matters most. They don't want to talk about that.

Its obvious they are just trying to create an issue and have the media focus on something that isn't about Lebron and the Heat crumbling in crunch time.

These guys are a lot more calculated than we think.

And its worked. Dirk answered a question about it and I'm sure the other Mavs are thinking about it. And the media is running with that story instead of the story about how great the Mavs are playing.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    And the media is running with that story instead of the story about how great the Mavs are playing.
    well then I would still ask the question, are they stupid?

Dallas is a team that plays MUCH better with zero expectations and no love from the media. If they think the media focusing on that crap will do anything to help them they are fools. All it does it put in peoples minds that they are not deserving of respect and drama queens.

I keep hearing Spo say they are at their best with their backs against the wall but that sounds like bullshit little league coach speak. If this collection of talent needs to have its back against the wall to perform their best they really are not anywhere near as good as advertised.
    Last edited by kentatm; 06-11-2011 at 05:19 PM.

Dunking on everybody in the park The Next Jordan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    They know exactly what they are doing. Wade and Lebron know enough about the media. They are trying to shift the focus on to something off the court because of what is happening on the court.

On the court, Dirk is killing them when it matters most. They don't want to talk about that.

Its obvious they are just trying to create an issue and have the media focus on something that isn't about Lebron and the Heat crumbling in crunch time.

These guys are a lot more calculated than we think.

And its worked. Dirk answered a question about it and I'm sure the other Mavs are thinking about it. And the media is running with that story instead of the story about how great the Mavs are playing.
    Oh please. You really don't think it was just them being idiots and goofing around? I think you are giving them WAY too much credit. Like they sat back in the locker room and plotted about how they are gonna take the attention off of the actual game. And if they did, as you say, actually plan it and think that this was the best means of doing so, then they are even dumber than originally expected.

it's funny how they are blaming the media for covering this but last summer when they were covering the decision and the stupid pep rally it was all good. can't have it both ways guys.

also, i think it would be hilarious if Dirk or Terry start coughing or grabbing their hip every time they run by Miami's bench tomorrow.