Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What has the FO done...

I agree, and I guess there was a misunderstanding. I love Carroll as a player, I just think his contract is awful, which is what I meant when I made the inital comment.

Not your average OWL onewickedlady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timmeh
    I agree, and I guess there was a misunderstanding. I love Carroll as a player, I just think his contract is awful, which is what I meant when I made the inital comment.
    Awful contract. I'm despondent about our team, right now, too.

Now I think it would've been perhaps better to trade Jackson and GW.

Jackson for Caron Butler, saves a bunch of money.

Then probably no NBA next season, so Boring Diaw can be deported back to France without watching him waste time on court next year, otherwise Jordan will grind him into meatballs.

Just wait for another year...so Dioproll can go to hell and do charity there.

Quote Originally Posted by acidbasesalt
    Now I think it would've been perhaps better to trade Jackson and GW.

Jackson for Caron Butler, saves a bunch of money.

Then probably no NBA next season, so Boring Diaw can be deported back to France without watching him waste time on court next year, otherwise Jordan will grind him into meatballs.

Just wait for another year...so Dioproll can go to hell and do charity there.
    Why the vitriol against our players? Do you have anything positive or even neutral to say along with your 'analysis'?

Quote Originally Posted by onewickedlady
    Why the vitriol against our players? Do you have anything positive or even neutral to say along with your 'analysis'?
    I don't know. If you look at the players we lost the last offseason, Felton and Chandler have somehow improved a lot. We also lost Theo Ratliff who can contribute in the middle much better than Diop. Now GW and Mohammed are gone. I really don't have much enthusiasm left.

So basically we lost 3 out of 5 starters from our last year's playoff roster and bench contributors. I dare Jordan will mention the word "playoff" anytime soon.

How did we go from a playoff team to a rebuilding team in less than a year?

What frightens me now is what Jordan will do with the draft picks. Those are GW's worksmanship and blood he just gave away. By the way what is Adam Morrison doing nowadays?

Anyway I feel that Jordan really screwed up big time. I don't mind trading our best players, but if he ever does, either trade them all or don't trade anyone. how come our future is never bright? Oh we lost Derrick Brown...he was clAimed off waiver...for NOTHING. WE LOST A PROSPECT FOR NOTHING.

And now I fear Jax is gonna make trouble...
    Last edited by acidbasesalt; 03-06-2011 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acidbasesalt
    I don't know. If you look at the players we lost the last offseason, Felton and Chandler have somehow improved a lot. We also lost Theo Ratliff who can contribute in the middle much better than Diop. Now GW and Mohammed are gone. I really don't have much enthusiasm left.

So basically we lost 3 out of 5 starters from our last year's playoff roster and bench contributors. I dare Jordan will mention the word "playoff" anytime soon.

How did we go from a playoff team to a rebuilding team in less than a year?

What frightens me now is what Jordan will do with the draft picks. Those are GW's worksmanship and blood he just gave away. By the way what is Adam Morrison doing nowadays?

Anyway I feel that Jordan really screwed up big time. I don't mind trading our best players, but if he ever does, either trade them all or don't trade anyone. how come our future is never bright? Oh we lost Derrick Brown...he was clAimed off waiver...for NOTHING. WE LOST A PROSPECT FOR NOTHING.

And now I fear Jax is gonna make trouble...
    You know what? I absolutely agree with you.

I can't believe after tanking the last 4 games we're still 1 game out of 8th place.

I wonder how much damage Blake Griffen will heap on us tonight.

You've been 'Smacked!

Quote Originally Posted by onewickedlady
    You know what? I absolutely agree with you.
    So do I.

Default Re: janitorial services company Santa Monica

Your posts have been reported to the site administrator and will be removed.