Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

Default Re: Summer league-Kings vs. Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    Evans gets to the rim at will. 6'5'' with a 7'4'' wingspan at the point position, he can take other guys off the dribble or post them up. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins ROY because he will get a lot of playing time with the kings.
    evans is 6'5 .25 with a 6'11 .25 wing span still pretty dag impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Curry will do just fine in the NBA. Can't believe people think the kid will be a bust.
    Well he will be a bust if he is going to be a franchise player like a Derrick Rose, O.J. Mayo, Kevin Durant, and Brandon Roy type of a player he just isn't athletic enough though he is a good athlete or strong enough. But if he is a role player like a Gibson he will be just fine.

Local High School Star

Evans is the truth,he's gonna be tough to stop,he's gonna be a good defender to.

Quote Originally Posted by T-bomb 25
    Evans is the truth,he's gonna be tough to stop,he's gonna be a good defender to.
    He like O.J. Mayo has an NBA game, not a college game. Yeah he is going to be tough especially since he will be playing PG.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
    Well he will be a bust if he is going to be a franchise player like a Derrick Rose, O.J. Mayo, Kevin Durant, and Brandon Roy type of a player he just isn't athletic enough though he is a good athlete or strong enough. But if he is a role player like a Gibson he will be just fine.
    He has more weapons to his game than Gibson he's better than that,he can get his own shot,he could turn out to be Hearsey Hawkins type that will be a pretty good career for him.
    Last edited by T-bomb 25; 07-11-2009 at 09:40 PM.

Local High School Star

He like O.J. Mayo has an NBA game, not a college game. Yeah he is going to be tough especially since he will be playing PG.
    Im impressed that he is trying to defend in summer league,Harden will be tough to,their both gonna be All stars and better than Curry.

Curryyyy

Curry what a quick release he doesnt even jump, but it is so fast. I have a feeling though if he trys to do that type of layup against the Cavs, he will be LeBroned into the stands.

Currrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Local High School Star

Evans has taken over the game!

Very good NBA starter

Decent college freshman

LOL I don't know why I thought this was from the game yesterday. I'm going back to read every post in here.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by WorldWarriors
    LOL I don't know why I thought this was from the game yesterday. I'm going back to read every post in here.
    My favorites...

Quote Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
    I really think Curry will be somewhat of a bust. I like what the guy did in college and i hope im wrong and amazes me next year but i think he'll be a bust.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    yeah the whole team is weak cept for randolph
    Quote Originally Posted by T-bomb 25
    Im looking at Steph Curry and im starting to get visions of Shawn Respert,and that certainly isn a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    anthony randolph is gonna a top player in the league in a couple of years

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    My favorites...

You know that's why I posted in the other thread that Curry had a bad summer league. Curry did get a bit better and then Morrow went off.

Morrow was my favorite SL to date. I enjoyed Randolph but I knew he was a head case even back then. Just goes to show that SL is not the end all measure of what a player will do in the NBA. If Russell works hard he will be fine.