Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Banned

Default Re: The Chicago Bulls have just blown a 35-point lead.

[QUOTE=Rafael Delaget

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86
    Seems like a block of trash here...

1) You talk about rating Gordon on 1 series? That alone tells everyone to just disregard your opinion. Gordon has been dominating in the playoffs for the last 3 postseason appearances. He has 5 "premier" scoring seasons under his belt, while you are comparing him to Nate who only has 1 good scoring season, and no playoff experience.

2) Gordon has always been a better scorer than Deng, Gordon has always been a better scorer than Hinrich. Is there anything to debate there?

3) Hinrich was never a borderline star. He got this "captain Kirk" title, and all these comparisons to possibly being Nash, but he's never lived up. He is a solid player, and many teams could use him, but if we are talking about who is closer to being worth their contract between Gordon, & Deng... Hinrich EASILY comes in last place without a doubt. Gordon is closer to being worth $10M, and Deng worth $11M, than Hinrich ever will for being worth $9M+.

I swear to God either you're a terrible judge of talent or don't follow what you pretend to talk about. I've followed and watched most Bulls games since the 3 C's, and even used to post in some hardcore Bulls forums. You judging Gordon only by his playoffs play stats and not games where he is bricking every shot, doing fadeaway 3's when he's wide open, throwing To's on 5 yd passes, and then asking for a close to max contract makes you clueless. Gordon was NOT worth the money he was asking until arguably last year. If you really think hes played that well for the last 3 years you have no idea wtf you're talking about. How many Bulls games have you watched in the last 3 yrs to know?

Nate has the same game as Gordon, and much less of the opportunities. You're a buffoon if you don't think they're similar players. Either you have never seen Nate play and drop 22 in a qtr acting like he isn't anywhere the player Gordon is, or you haven't seen Gordon play and are overrated him based on stats. They're more similar than any 2 players in the league that i can think of. Are you the one who made that terrible analogy list of other players that are similar earlier? If you did you're completely clueless.

Hinrich used to average a double double easily, and almost triple double type of stats when he was their main pg. He played great defense, played with more heart than the rest of the team, and was way better than the player you're seeing today.

Just answer me this. how many teams do you follow where you watch at least 50% of their games? If it doesn't include the Knicks or Bulls for the last couple years i don't know why you're pretending to know wtf you're talking about.

And just so you know Deng played AMAZING his rookie year. He was always in the right place at the right time, was a excellent blanket defender, and it seems like he was making his shots more back then than he's able to now. He was one of the best role player type stars i've ever seen that year constantly tippiing in shots or getting tough boards and doing all of the little things. Its almost like he's gotten worse since then since he hasn't been able to play to that same level imo but he's still good.
    Last edited by Poodle; 12-23-2009 at 06:01 PM.

Trade Rose to Portland for Roy