Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Steph Curry sets the tone for the WCF G1 - 34/5/6/2 w/ 1 TO 59% FG

Steph Curry plays for the best team in the league.

individually he is barely top ten.

MVP? I'M ISH MVP and I ain't going nowhere so you can get to know ME.

You can HATE that or LOVE that, but imma shine homie until my heart stop.

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

take the L, be a man. You lost.

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    take the L, be a man. You lost.
    I took an L straight to the dizome 'bout twenty mins ago

smoke something!

heroin and weed is all i need. **** society!

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    There was a play where Terry hit a 3 then started talking smack to Curry, Curry responded with a 3 the very next possession & another 3 a few moments later. Terry stayed quiet after that.
    Jason Terry trash talks Stephen Curry, he answers with Three Pointer!

I gotchu

Yep, he was great in the win

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

just picture this cat saying his post out loud

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Yeah...the Rockets are without Patrick Beverly...one of the best defensive pg's in the league...you don't say? The Warriors have an easy road to the ring...noooooooooooo...

You stupid ****ing assholes? Learn about baskeball.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Yeah...the Rockets are without Patrick Beverly...one of the best defensive pg's in the league...you don't say? The Warriors have an easy road to the ring...noooooooooooo...

You stupid ****ing assholes? Learn about baskeball.

Sleep it off bro

College superstar

One of the few Warriors games I have been lucky enough to catch this year.

So honest question... are Curry's games always this easy? He had some ridiculous shots/plays, make no mistake, but it seemed like he fed off of his team's energy and plays rather than the other way around.

Now, all due respect to Curry.. he is the one that hit those shots. He is the one that can dribble that way. Maybe it's his greatness that makes it look easy? But all too often I was caught thinking... why is Curry open? Why is Capela/Howard/Smith the one guarding Curry? Seems like Curry's teammates and the Rockets' stupidity made this game very easy for him.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by kshutts1

So honest question... are Curry's games always this easy? He had some ridiculous shots/plays, make no mistake, but it seemed like he fed off of his team's energy and plays rather than the other way around.

Now, all due respect to Curry.. he is the one that hit those shots. He is the one that can dribble that way. Maybe it's his greatness that makes it look easy? But all too often I was caught thinking... why is Curry open? Why is Capela/Howard/Smith the one guarding Curry? Seems like Curry's teammates and the Rockets' stupidity made this game very easy for him.
    Go back and watch Memphis game 6.
    Last edited by WorldWarriors; 05-20-2015 at 10:48 AM.

Westbrook could get that in 3 quarters

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite
    Westbrook could get that in 3 quarters
    He could. Westbrook is beast. But that doesn't change a thing about how great Curry's game is.

Quote Originally Posted by kshutts1

Because he's not only a great on-ball player, he's one of the best in the league off-the-ball as well. AND he's one of the best screen setters despite his size. IMO that's what differentiates Curry from Harden and Westbrook. Those guys are very dangerous with the ball in their hands. Curry is dangerous from the time he steps through the midcourt line, with or without the ball, he terrorizes enemy defenses.

Curry scored 20+ points off ball yesterday.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Collie
    Because he's not only a great on-ball player, he's one of the best in the league off-the-ball as well. AND he's one of the best screen setters despite his size. IMO that's what differentiates Curry from Harden and Westbrook. Those guys are very dangerous with the ball in their hands. Curry is dangerous from the time he steps through the midcourt line, with or without the ball, he terrorizes enemy defenses.
    That's true. Indirect way of answering my question. Most skirted it, honestly.

I'm not saying Curry is not great, but it seems like the majority of his greatness is due to being on a great team. Not that they made him great, but rather he's not "Lebron great" in that he can't make a bad team really good. And again, that's no slight. Not many people are "Lebron great". Just a legit question.