Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Default Re: Love alreadt throwing shots/hints at Kyrie? Plus reaction from Cavs board

Shoot it Kyrie!

Or do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlNG2ibrNwo

Either way works!
    Last edited by FatComputerNerd; 10-23-2014 at 12:30 PM.

Default Re: Love alreadt throwing shots/hints at Kyrie? Plus reaction from Cavs board

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Rat poison.

Don't do them like that, king.
    Obviously the two worst users on ISH agree with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Obviously the worst user on ISH agree with himself.
    FTFY

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Obviously the two worst users on ISH agree with each other.
    But he didn't say anything false in that post, salty boy.

NBA rookie of the year

Lebron wants to play with love and kyrie so they can carry him when he turns 32 and comes off the bench.

RBA won't like this..

Banned

I guess nobody told Love he's Chris Bosh now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    But he didn't say anything false in that post, salty boy.
    son I can't understand how you aren't bored talking to yourself about imaginary beefs on a basketball board. I don't even want to imagine your real post count.

And so it begins. OP pushing his LeBron stan agenda. Stick to gifs

Kyrie just isn't a winner. He has a horrible me-first personality which is not conducive to winning.

- Playing inside out probably won't work on this steam.....and doesn't work much at all with LBJ's game IMO.

- again....just like Bosh....

- If K Love really wants to win...he needs to STFU and sacrifice his "inside looks to get going" and just rebound / play D.....that's all they need him for.

I rep Lakers!

The offense will not allow him to play in the post. It's built around Lebron and he scores mostly on Isos in the post and the occasional pick and rolls in the half court set.

Kevin should start packing his bags already bc this will be a long year for him.

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Not a troll effort at all little guy.

Everyone knows LeBron is scared of pressure and plays hot potato when the pressure mounts.

All I'm saying is that LeBron's "unselfish" mentality just stems from the fact that he'd rather have someone else take the chance to score. That's just who he is as a person.... very passive, timid, and doesn't deal with criticism well.

Love and Irving aren't scared to shoot in pressure situations which is why the Cavs are such a scary team on paper

Not to mention they have great post presence with Andy V and other great role players who love pressure.

Miller and Waiters are guys who can hit clutch shots as well.

This team is the most stacked team in history, and I've been studying the game for 30+ years. Never seen a team more stacked relative to their competition.

If this team doesn't at least win 5 ships together.. I would personally consider it a massive failure

And for those of you guys who have a hardon for LeBron and actually consider him the leader of the team... well guess what, the blame is going DIRECTLY to him. Period.
    Scared to score and what you said in the above post are two different things.

You know, when you're not attempting (and failing miserably) to be a troll you're not so stupid.

And if you've been studying for over 30 years that means that you're likely around 40 years old. Which is nothing bad but when you combine it with how immature most of your posts are, it's really kinda sad

Blow it up Dan.

Just kidding they'll be fine. This team hasn't been together that long, it takes a while to come together.

And it begins!

The drama this team will provide will be top notch. ESPN licking it's chops. Bron made this mess; we'll see just what he gets out of it.