Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Love Live Life

Default Re: complete list of 50 win playoff teams Kobe and Lebron have beatin in the playoffs

Fvck Kobe bruh! There's so many other things to talk about than some washed up cripple rapist that's not even in the playoffs.

Get a life bruh

Default Re: complete list of 50 win playoff teams Kobe and Lebron have beatin in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    there is no denying how much easier Lebron has had it in terms of competition in the playoffs.

The Cavs stuff doesn't mean much to me as his help was such shit compared to Kobe's, but this Heat run over the last 4 years now has been a ****ing cakewalk.

It's why I think if they don't win it all this year...the 4 years overall will actually be closer to a failure than a success.

This is why context is so ****ing important on this crap. My team is currently playing the best team in the league...as a result of winning 50 games in one of the best and deepest conferences ever. Yet the ****ing Hawks...who can't even break 40 in a joke conference...get a team that isn't even one of the 10 best in the league in round 1.

It's a joke...and they need to fix it. It's stupid having some of the best teams all playing each other early in the playoffs. Just seed it properly...the ****ing East teams already get a big enough advantage as they play their shit conference an extra 22 games per season.
    But isn't it all relative?

Shittier conference, shittier teammates will equal the same difficulty as better team in a better conference. The only difference in difficulty is that the team in the shittier conference is going to have it harder once they face of the best team in the superior conference.
    Last edited by jstern; 04-21-2014 at 07:08 PM.

Banned

it actually is quite amazing kobes made it to 7 finals

doing that as a western team is like making 21 finals in the east... considering the 3-1 odds of facing a good team before the finals

its literally a times 3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    But isn't all relative?

Shittier conference, shittier teammates will equal the same difficulty as better team in a better conference. The only difference in difficulty is that the team in the shittier conference is going to have it harder once they face of the best team in the superior conference.

only problem is the best team in the east has 4 future hall of famers

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Fvck Kobe bruh! There's so many other things to talk about than some washed up cripple rapist that's not even in the playoffs.

Get a life bruh
    can we talk about your whore mom who jameerthequeer hits raw every weekend?

no? than stfu loser ass whiny bitch

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    can we talk about your whore mom who jameerthequeer hits raw every weekend?

no? than stfu loser ass whiny bitch
    How's he a queer if he getting puss?

Take Kenneth's dick out your mouth bruh

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    But isn't it all relative?

On the Cavs? Sure...I even said that.

But Lebron on the Heat? Hell no...he's on the clear cut best team of the league since 2011 to present...and he's played very easy competition...at least last year and this year he will have.

And it's more than just the playoffs. It's all year getting to play 22 more games against these bad teams.

At least in 2011 the conference was good. They had the Bulls and Celtics...but look...Lebron broke down in the finals. Could having to actually play a tough road to get to the finals actually impact the finals results? In my opinion...absolutely. Take 12 though...Bosh gets hurt...could the Heat have survived against the Spurs or even the Thunder with Bosh playing only 3 games in a series...playing limited minutes when he did play? It's things like that..they are huge. I just don't see how they win the title in 12 if they played in the West with Bosh basically missing the conference finals.

It's one thing to have a worse team like Lebron did on the Cavs, but now he has one of, if not the best, teams in the league and he's going to get yet another free pas to the finals. Probably won't have to play a 50 win again...and if he does...it will be a slumping Pacers team unless something happens.

That is just so beneficial.

Again, the Mavericks would be making the conference finals most likely. The Grizzlies would for sure imo. The Suns would have a great chance as well.

These teams, in the West, might only win 2 playoff games combined between them.

It's a joke the disparity has gotten this large...
    Last edited by DMAVS41; 04-21-2014 at 07:30 PM.

OP is a huge pha**ot, but...

C'mon, boys.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    only problem is the best team in the east has 4 future hall of famers
    I was mostly referring to the Cavs days since it's about the whole career of Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    OP is a huge pha**ot, but...

C'mon, boys.
    With the new avatar I have a totally new image of you... great poster

(With the old avy=retard)

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    With the new avatar I have a totally new image of you... great poster

lol nice edit. I've changed my ways.

lol nice edit. I've changed my ways.
    I still cant believe how mad pauk was for those blocks

the lion story bwahhaha

Kobe got lebron mad shook

I still cant believe how mad pauk was for those blocks

the lion story bwahhaha

Kobe got lebron mad shook
    Pauk's been in hibernation lately...dude's probably been clenching his teeth all year with Durant's come up.

Pauk's been in hibernation lately...dude's probably been clenching his teeth all year with Durant's come up.
    hibernation

Nobody writes better essays when pissed than pauk, wont get the chance this year though because #3peat

Hey I'd love a finals against the Clips!

hibernation

Nobody writes better essays when pissed than pauk, wont get the chance this year though because #3peat

Hey I'd love a finals against the Clips!
    Heat vs Clippers Finals would be EPIC.

It would be extra dope because I go to school at University of Miami right now and I MIGHT be able to find my way to a Finals game courtesy of one of my buddies.