Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: I find Lebron's career a bit embarrassing to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    It's not his fault that his team losses in the 2014 NBA Finals (Teammates underachieved), and 2015 NBA Finals (His 2nd and 3rd best players were injured).

You need to watch his last 10-15 games. He's playing outstanding basketball And won back to back NBA player of the week award.
    I hope they make the Finals but he has to win this year. No excuses. I really hope he was coasting this year. He was great in the Finals but got tired. If he can play like last year but with a healthy team I think they have a chance.

Hes a ****ing clown and his fans need to accept he just cant lead a freaking team

For the 3RD YEAR IN A ROW 4TH TIME OVERALL IN HIS CAREER HIS FANS WILL USE THE HE HAD NO HELP EXCUSE At some point you have to realize this isnt a coincidence, its just the offense Lebron runs IS EASILY FIGURED OUT IN THE POST SEASON OVER A SERIES. He gets it done in the regular season but refuses to change his style in the playoffs

In 2011 he lost with the STATISTICALLY the most stacked losing finals teams of all time but yet he gets excuses for having no help in other years

Dont forget all of his finals losses have come from brutal beatdowns. Losing 3 in a row 3 times and getting swept. I would have respect for him if he lost close series or lost a few game 7s but we are talking about ASS BEATING LOSSES IN EVERY ONE OF HIS FINALS SERIES LOST.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Hes a ****ing clown and his fans need to accept he just cant lead a freaking team

For the 3RD YEAR IN A ROW 4TH TIME OVERALL IN HIS CAREER HIS FANS WILL USE THE HE HAD NO HELP EXCUSE At some point you have to realize this isnt a coincidence, its just the offense Lebron runs IS EASILY FIGURED OUT IN THE POST SEASON OVER A SERIES. He gets it done in the regular season but refuses to change his style in the playoffs

In 2011 he lost with the STATISTICALLY the most stacked losing finals teams of all time but yet he gets excuses for having no help in other years

Just SH*t the F*ck up. Before I belt your @$$. Go back to your room, and stop stealing your mom's laptop.

Just SH*t the F*ck up. Before I belt your @$$. Go back to your room, and stop stealing your mom's laptop.

No no lets argue actual basketball for a second. Everything I said is factually true so stop melting down for once and try to argue against me... Oh wait you cant because everything I said is true

What a sad pathetic career for a guy who is supposed to be the 3rd greatest basketball player in the history of the sport

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Dont forget all of his finals losses have come from brutal beatdowns. Losing 3 in a row 3 times and getting swept. I would have respect for him if he lost close series or lost a few game 7s but we are talking about ASS BEATING LOSSES IN EVERY ONE OF HIS FINALS SERIES LOST.
    Alpha post...just like Grayson Allen.

Lebron will finish top 15 player all time. He's currently out of the top 5 for sure. Unless he wins the next few times going to final perhaps.

He will never surpass Jordan, Magic, Bird and Kareem.

Lebron23 OWNING these trolls

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Top 3 GOAT.

Only the two ahead of him can say they're better.

That's insane.

LeBron is amazing.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Top 3 GOAT.

Only the two ahead of him can say they're better.

That's insane.

LeBron is amazing.
    I thought you were a retired troll?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    I thought you were a retired troll?
    I'm not trolling.

It's true. I don't doubt his greatness, I know he is an all-timer. I doubt his ability to get his team over the top. And his competitive edge.

No no lets argue actual basketball for a second. Everything I said is factually true so stop melting down for once and try to argue against me... Oh wait you cant because everything I said is true

What a sad pathetic career for a guy who is supposed to be the 3rd greatest basketball player in the history of the sport
    That's the thing, he's got a good resume with the accolades to back it but you cannot erase the fact that he's lost despite being on stacked teams. Even his fans and Cavs fans know he has no chance against GSW. I find it laughable that he tries to stack the Cavs with a such an expensive line up and GSW is just formed naturally and still the superior team even though the cavs won the first pick in the draft 3 years in a row AND they have lebron. He will never win another ring without wade.
    Last edited by Straight_Ballin; 04-08-2016 at 12:50 AM.

He is as good as anyone that has ever played.

Perception plays a large part into how a player is looked upon. In reality, Bron might be the best ever. His attitude at times has let him down though.

For me, there is no one outside of Shaq that I would take over Bron. All things held equal, I think he gives you the best shot at winning.

At least Bran gets to be the GOAT at choking when he goes 2/7 this year.

I don't see how the lack of mental fortitude come finals time isn't a huge negative mark on his legacy. He's not a big winner when it's all said and done. He doesn't have that mental edge when the pressure it's at its highest point that guys like Jordan and Kobe had.