Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: I find Lebron's career a bit embarrassing to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    compared to Jordan it is.

Lebron has half the rings and half the fmvps, so he must redo his entire career to match Jordan's playoff accomplishments.
    meltdown

lebron is only 31

Local High School Star KingPush's Avatar

OP, you are no longer allowed to root for Bron again

Local High School Star Tmuston Beltics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingPush
    OP, you are no longer allowed to root for Bron again
    What a G

College superstar

Quality bump. OP stans a guy that got traded for the lesser Lopez brother while LeBron goes HAM.

Even at his very best, Rose got devoured by LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    It doesnt matter what he does. The same people are gonna hate anyway. His haters were claiming he would never win....I told them they would hate even if he did. He won back to back...exact same haters making the same points as if nothing happened. If 2 rings dont matter...3 dont. Neither do 4. Kobe has 5....I was here when he had 1 as a sidekick...he had as many haters then as now. None of this shit really matters.

Haters are gonna make the same points and downplay everything because hate is not an issue of results. Its emotionally driven.

Like some of these slack jawed morons are gonna shape up and act like someone with 3 rings, 3 finals MVPs, 4 MVPS and like 11 all nba first teams is great when they can barely acknowledge someone with 2, 2, 4, and 10 is.
    fantastic post. cant quote it all. too many characters.

now theyre talking about green getting suspended. lebron wouldve murdered those assclowns with or without him in game 5. they were ****ing done as soon as they questioned his manhood.

Dunking on everybody in the park

I am not a fan of Lebron, always thought he was a ***** for running to Miami and then running back to Cleveland for Kyrie and Wiggins, and then Wiggins traded Love.

However the man is an amazing baller, even with his unreliable scoring and stiff arm routine....and at only 31 with now three chips to his name, his team is set to challenge easily another 3 years......

If he gets 6 (3 for 3!), watch out MJ!

To all the Kobe fans -he surpassed Kobe years ago....

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by stevieming
    I am not a fan of Lebron, always thought he was a ***** for running to Miami and then running back to Cleveland for Kyrie and Wiggins, and then Wiggins traded Love.

However the man is an amazing baller, even with his unreliable scoring and stiff arm routine....and at only 31 with now three chips to his name, his team is set to challenge easily another 3 years......

If he gets 6 (3 for 3!), watch out MJ!

To all the Kobe fans -he surpassed Kobe years ago....
    Lol calm down. I don't even like Kobe but Lebron in no way surpassed him before this championship.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove View Post
    Hes a ****ing clown and his fans need to accept he just cant lead a freaking team

For the 3RD YEAR IN A ROW 4TH TIME OVERALL IN HIS CAREER HIS FANS WILL USE THE HE HAD NO HELP EXCUSE At some point you have to realize this isnt a coincidence, its just the offense Lebron runs IS EASILY FIGURED OUT IN THE POST SEASON OVER A SERIES. He gets it done in the regular season but refuses to change his style in the playoffs

In 2011 he lost with the STATISTICALLY the most stacked losing finals teams of all time but yet he gets excuses for having no help in other years

Dont forget all of his finals losses have come from brutal beatdowns. Losing 3 in a row 3 times and getting swept. I would have respect for him if he lost close series or lost a few game 7s but we are talking about ASS BEATING LOSSES IN EVERY ONE OF HIS FINALS SERIES LOST.
    yikes

posted this right before the 2016 finals

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post
    yikes

posted this right before the 2016 finals

To be fair, if everyone knew beforehand that MVP Curry wouldn't exist and Kyrie would destroy him, no one would've expected the Warriors to win

It's impossible to lose when your sidekick is destroying the opponent's star, so Lebron deserves blame for needing 7 games - he only needed 7 because he wet the bed thru 4 (24 and 6 TO's)

Ultimately, Klay/Dray were 1st time all-stars in 15', while Love/Kyrie were all-star MVP in 14'... So only the Cavs were a super-team, and they never beat a super-team.
    Last edited by 3ball; 05-07-2021 at 12:49 AM.