Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default While back I was searching ebay for Jordan jerseys with my friends fat cousin......

We find a black throwback he wanted. It arrived yesterday and I took it by his house(it shipped to me). He got a 4x...probably needed a 5. Seemed quite pleased though. I realized while watching him shimmy into that gigantic but still tight jersey...I dont think there is anyone out right now id buy a jersey of. Even if I were the age to be walking around all day in a jersey(not that he is either...hes like...32) I dont know who id want.

There are players my friends and I consider cut from our cloth. Old school types. Draymond. Demarcus. Tony Allen. But thats about it.

If I had to....HAD to buy and wear an NBA jersey around as just normal clothes for the day?

I might get a Tony Allen jersey. Memphis Tony. Maybe PJ Tucker for a younger guy. Arent many new age guys I see eye to eye with. All time?

Putting aside Jordan and Pippen...hell all chicago bulls...

The people whos jerseys id wear if I were so inclined....

Gary Payton
    John Stockton
    Barkley
    Bernard King
    Dr.J
    George Gervin(I didnt want to count him since he was a Bull...but he was very nice to me as a kid)
    Kobe if there werent so many of them already out there
    KG
    Rasheed Wallace
    Larry Bird
    Vernon Maxwell
    Charles Oakley(also a Bull but **** it)

I might wear a Stacey Augmon jersey. Robert Pack. Alvin Robertson. Joe Dumars or Isiah Thomas now...but not at the time.

Know what jersey ive seen a lot of and cant figure out why?

Big Country. I have seen at least 3 people in Bryant Reeves jerseys in recent years. And Toronto Damon Stoudamire too. I see Mighty Mouse and Big Country jerseys often enough to take note of how odd it seems. I saw two different people in a Damon jersey when I visited Charleston a year or so ago. Made me feel they had to be on sale for some special occasion.

But thats the kind id wear if I had to.

I cant see putting on a Lebron or Durant jersey under any non bet or for money circumstances. Not personal....I just....dont feel like I need that on my back.

Tony allen?

Yea. I can accept the Grindfathers jersey for a day.

What jersey did you purchase last? And who playing today would you consider buying if it couldnt be someone from your team?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: While back I was searching ebay for Jordan jerseys with my friends fat cousin......

Stop fat shaming, bro.

Default Re: While back I was searching ebay for Jordan jerseys with my friends fat cousin......

I could see you rocking a Brad Daugherty jersey. Probably have a bunch of lil fucc boys staring at it thinking Cavs just picked him up.

Its been a subject today. IVe known the guy for years and he was always big...but hes reached gigantic. You dont realize how huge someone is till they are downright peeling a 4X jersey off. Hes hit the point where his upper arm looks like the arm of an 80s leather couch. All wide and soft looking like someone sits on the arm all the time and the grandma who owns it has given up telling them to stop it.

You look extra fat when youre fat and wearing a jersey. That upper arm fat is stuck in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    I could see you rocking a Brad Daugherty jersey. Probably have a bunch of lil fucc boys staring at it thinking Cavs just picked him up.
    If I were gonna wear any cavs jersey it would have to be Nate thurmond or Larry Nance....with some consideration given to someone like Bimbo Coles. Just so someone old enough would ask me "Are you wearing a Bombo coles jersey?".

You know that Nate Thurmond would be kinda nice.

It would. If you wore Nance they’d just think it was his son.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Grown men wearing jerseys look ridiculous.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Lillard

He was at my house yesterday and I mentioned that. He didnt know who Kurt Rambis was.

Bro you need to get a life. It's fukking, at best, 6 in the morning where you are and you are posting on this worthless board. I have an actual excuse, I passed out from the bourbon and then woke up, threw up, and am now awake and enjoying a new glass. What is your excuse? *drumbs fingers*
    Last edited by Smoke117; 06-17-2019 at 06:06 AM.

I wake up at 3:55 at the latest every morning. It sit here with some coffee most every morning till like.....7 at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I wake up at 3:55 at the latest every morning. It sit here with some coffee most every morning till like.....7 at the earliest.
    Despite my nature, I actually like you for some reason.

I'm as baffled as you are I'm sure. You have a bit of charm in your drawn out way and it amuses me.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 06-17-2019 at 06:15 AM.