Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default [VIDEO] Jonas Valanciunas Highlights against Finland (20pts/11rbs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQJ5gy3k5dY

Definitely looks a lot bigger. Still looks pretty agile.

Default Re: [VIDEO] Jonas Valanciunas Highlights against Finland (20pts/11rbs)

If he played with a guy like Kobe he would be an All Star.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQJ5gy3k5dY

Definitely looks a lot bigger. Still looks pretty agile.
    That NBA experience really pushed him to work hard and be stronger. He will carry them Lithuanians like Kleiza did together with that Rockets bench guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    That NBA experience really pushed him to work hard and be stronger. He will carry them Lithuanians like Kleiza did together with that Rockets bench guy.
    Why Lithuania like always beat teams that are loaded with NBA players while having like 2 players from nba ? Salty troll

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Why Lithuania like always beat teams that are loaded with NBA players while having like 2 players from nba ? Salty troll
    You only think he's trolling when he says something ridiculous like that about Lithuania basketball or a Lithuanian national team or Lithuanian players.

If he says it about a Greek player or team, you laugh about it, and egg it on, and you even usually imply that he is right and like you are agreeing with it.

Stop being a hypocrite.

People like you think it's funny when these clown trolls like Rooster say that stuff, and all of a sudden it's offensive only if said about Lithuanian basketball.

Otherwise, I am trolling and lying, just for even questioning what he says according to you.

Well using the same way you talk about me here, YOU ARE A LYING TROLL just for even questioning that he says there is true.

"Everyone knows NBA is vastly superior to those Lithuanian scrubs". That's what you would say, only with "Greeks" in place of "Lithuanians".

Maybe next time you will use your head and tell Rooster to go to hell, rather than saying I'm a troll.

Amazing....you freaking morons actually still can't grasp these people REALLY BELIEVE what they are posting here.

No, I bet you thought they probably respected Lithuanian basketball, just because you're an arrogant dumb ass.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 08-11-2014 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    You only think he's trolling when he says something ridiculous like that about Lithuania basketball or a Lithuanian national team or Lithuanian players.

If he says it about a Greek player or team, you laugh about it, and egg it on, and you even usually imply that he is right and like you are agreeing with it.

Stop being a hypocrite.

People like you think it's funny when these clown trolls like Rooster say that stuff, and all of a sudden it's offensive only if said about Lithuanian basketball.

Otherwise, I am trolling and lying, just for even questioning what he says according to you.

Well using the same way you talk about me here, YOU ARE A LYING TROLL just for even questioning that he says there is true.

"Everyone knows NBA is vastly superior to those Lithuanian scrubs". That's what you would say, only with "Greeks" in place of "Lithuanians".

Maybe next time you will use your head and tell Rooster to go to hell, rather than telling me to go t hell.
    ok

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    ok
    If he made those comments about Greek players you would be right there agreeing and trolling away with him.

Why the hell should any Lithuanian be taking offense then?

Did you actually think these trolls like Rooster think Lithuania's national team can even beat a high school team in the USA?

The Lithuanian basketball fans here are the most delusional ones of all.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    If he played with Phil Jackson he would be an All Star.
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    fixed
    Kobe is very good at playing with big men. Phil would try to get the most out of him as well. He just needs someone to make his play a priority.

If he made those comments about Greek players you would be right there agreeing and trolling away with him.

Why the hell should any Lithuanian be taking offense then?

Did you actually think these trolls like Rooster think Lithuania's national team can even beat a high school team in the USA?

The Lithuanian basketball fans here are the most delusional ones of all.
    There's like two of us

Stop being a hypocrite.

Maybe next time you will use your head and tell Rooster to go to hell, rather than saying I'm a troll.

Amazing....you freaking morons actually still can't grasp these people REALLY BELIEVE what they are posting here.

No, I bet you thought they probably respected Lithuanian basketball, just because you're an arrogant dumb ass.
    I am not agreeing with Rooster like ever actually. Find a post where I do agree with him. I call him out for trolling quite often. He's a troll who insults international basketball all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    I am not agreeing with Rooster like ever actually. Find a post where I do agree with him. I call him out for trolling quite often. He's a troll who insults international basketball all the time.
    But that's the thing....if it is mentioning a GREEK player you always go along with it.

I have been arguing that same troll against stuff he says about Saras for example many times.......not once EVER is there anything but me being called a "troll" when I am arguing stuff he says about Spanoulis, or when he starts that crap about how he says like 90% of every Greek player ever "was not a real Greek", "they are not Greek", etc.

I just see nothing at all from you but always somehow jumping in to call me a troll.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 08-11-2014 at 05:21 PM.

But that's the thing....if it is mentioning a GREEK player you always go along with it.

I have been arguing that same troll against stuff he says about Saras for example many times.......not once EVER is there anything but me being called a "troll" when I am arguing stuff he says about Spanoulis, or when he starts that crap about how he says like 90% of every Greek player ever "was not a real Greek", "they are not Greek", etc.

I just see nothing at all from you but always somehow jumping in to call me a troll.
    Not really. Maybe when someone else said something, but not Rooster. And even then only because you use hyperboles on Greek players.

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    There's like two of us
    Flash news Lithuania is not a slav country.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Kobe is very good at playing with big men. Phil would try to get the most out of him as well. He just needs someone to make his play a priority.
    Bill Bayno is already one of the top big man coaches in the league and has brought him along solidly. He's still far from a finished product, though. Often times he just tries to do too much and breaks the rhythm of the offense, too many turnovers. Also, his weak side help lacks too often; get schooled by bigger or more experienced big men. Needs to get his speed back to get more playing time, other wise the Raptors will opt for 2 PF's to start with a 3 wing starting lineup to close games.

The system for the most part is very equal opportunity for the starters and bench players. He'll get his touches and will get more once he improves all aspects of his game.