Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 06-21-2012, 04:35 PM   #16
~spectre~
You've been 'Smacked!

~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board
Default Re: Mike Dunlap is our new HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Dunlap said yesterday that Grgurich wasn't going to be on his staff.

He said "probably not" and I'm very disappointed...Smack would have benefited greatly from having him here. With their connection though it wouldn't surprise me to see him in Grgurich's "secret" training camp this offseason.

Dunlap is already working the guys. After the Barnes workout he messed around some with Carroll, Mullens and a few others. Carroll was tweeting later how intense just that little bit was.
~spectre~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:26 PM   #17
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~spectre~
He said "probably not" and I'm very disappointed...Smack would have benefited greatly from having him here. With their connection though it wouldn't surprise me to see him in Grgurich's "secret" training camp this offseason.

Dunlap is already working the guys. After the Barnes workout he messed around some with Carroll, Mullens and a few others. Carroll was tweeting later how intense just that little bit was.

I saw him last night having dinner (at an undisclosed location) with Harrison Barnes. I almost choked on an oyster. Also today he worked out with Corey Higgins. Really???? Corey fvcking Higgins??? He doesn't belong on this or any NBA team. Makes me wonder if Cho really has any say in what is going on.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:28 PM   #18
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm saying it now, if Corey Higgins is on the roster by the start of the season I am done with this team.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:41 AM   #19
~spectre~
You've been 'Smacked!

~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board

We let all NBA players work out in our facilities so need to panic just yet!

I've seen reporters say we like Barnes and he cancelled his SAC workout, but a lot of them did. It's pretty much a given that Beal/Robinson/MKG/Barnes are going in some order as it stands now and the 5th gets whoever's left.

No doubt Dunlap will have some input in who we select but I think (hope!) Cho's database is the ultimate chooser.

Do you see Dunlap as a Cho guy or Jordan guy?
~spectre~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:43 AM   #20
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

I am so hoping T-Rob puts on a show today.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: