Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Its sickening how although Miami had the easiest path to the finals guaranteed,

Quote Originally Posted by nzahir

Why dont mods just ban him already? Hes been ethered over 100 times anyways? Kinda funny how salty laker fans are.
    delusional I see

Default Re: Its sickening how although Miami had the easiest path to the finals guaranteed,

grammar at an all time low.

these fools dont understand heat were avoiding nets in 2nd round with this move they can dispatch hawks or bobcats with same ease

damn, bran fans are the worst

Local High School Star KirbyPls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    I agree with you man, bobcats have a injured Al, kemba and nobody else, and everybody else in tha east have no legit superstars that can hang with Lebronna, Wade, and Christina. Jordan and Kobe never had it this easy
    Exactly, Kobe only had Shaq, Gasol, Odom, Artest, Rice, Phil, Tim Donaghy, and the 2010 Game 7 officiating crew to carry him through the playoffs, which is basically doing it by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    these fools dont understand heat were avoiding nets in 2nd round with this move they can dispatch hawks or bobcats with same ease

damn, bran fans are the worst

they're not avoiding anyone foo, if they're good enough they'll meet in the ECF

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    they're not avoiding anyone foo, if they're good enough they'll meet in the ECF
    they're avoiding every physical team aka nets/chicago before facing the pacers in the finals thats the plan, and more valuable than homecourt agnst ind

I'll have to agree with Jabbar on this one. The East is NOTHING compared to the West, especially this year. If Rose was healthy, then maybe it wouldn't be as bad. When there's only two teams in a conference that can contend for a title, then it's just a cakewalk to the Finals. It's what happens when you stack the deck in your favor too much, every other team is forced either forced to rebuild or be playoff fodder.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    I'll have to agree with Jabbar on this one. The East is NOTHING compared to the West, especially this year. If Rose was healthy, then maybe it wouldn't be as bad. When there's only two teams in a conference that can contend for a title, then it's just a cakewalk to the Finals. It's what happens when you stack the deck in your favor too much, every other team is forced either forced to rebuild or be playoff fodder.
    If the heat were in the west....lebron would'nt win $hit....at least kobe beat the best teams when he won his chips

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Is it just me or does it seem like there's been 15-20 new alts that've popped up today?

ripdaKick is back in business

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    they're avoiding every physical team aka nets/chicago before facing the pacers in the finals thats the plan, and more valuable than homecourt agnst ind
    they play the Nets in the next round dumbass if both teams make it

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    I don't think you get what he's tryna say bro
    He said they forced losses to pair themselves with the Bobcats in the first round, instead of the Hawks, and that's what I was responding to. Yes I obviously understand his agenda.

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Is it just me or does it seem like there's been 15-20 new alts that've popped up today?
    I'm not an alt, I'm a new poster. But yes, there are a lot of new accounts like mine that I've noticed. I'm a wiz fan my man.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Cheer up bro.

They deserve an easy ride after the epic rigging AGAINST them in the ECF and finals last season.

Banned

150 new posters