Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Default Re: Lebron at the dentist

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Actually, you could argue that they did put that much effort into his abortion

kobetard

LMAO!!!! Holy sh:t. I can't believe I haven't seen this thread till now. 13 pages of akrazotile getting shit on. Well deserved too. It's not just this one, though it might be his worst. The ISH goat of cringe. Great gifs everyone.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    It was obvious he failed at his joke and was trying to fix it and make it looked like he was genuinely trolling.

The joke WAS funny, that's what's making you look so stupid right now. When you are basically famous for providing superior commentary and analysis, you get a lot of people who think its cute to troll you. You probably got a strong chuckle at the joke but then saw the other reactions and just sheeped it up and said ohhh hell nah, **** that. That's your problem, not mine.

Whether it's me, Skip Bayless, Chris Broussard, or any strong commentator, doing your thing and hittin people with jokes that hit home brings out the H8ERS with a passion.

Not sayin I'm famius like S-Bay or Brouuuuuus, but around here I basically am.

But stay H8ING bandito. Stay trolling. Only reminds me that I'm winning.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Holy shit someone is upset it was just a joke bro, calm your farm.. Jesus christ..
    you have to be able to handle some slam if youre gonna dish it

pauk went hard

overall thread

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035

Why is this ***** wearing a skully at the dentist?

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Rumour has it he went in for 5 fillings but they only gave him 2.
    On the night Lebron was conceived, Gloria got 3 fillings.....all at once...... that is why the search for daddy is still on

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Lebron goes to the dentist: "Lebron we'll go ahead and put four crowns in - one for each of the King's MVP's!" Everyone chuckles.

Kobe goes to the dentist: "Uhh, Kobe you dont even have any fillings, why do you keep begging us to put a crown in?? There's no reason for giving you a crown. Ok, ok, fine, we'll put in one just to make you happy..."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNlaWEh6Ih4

Omfg.

You guys didnt even GET the ****ing joke.

Lebron is "the king" so he wears a crown. A crown is a ****ing dental device they put on teeth that have been drilled.

The dentist suggests giving Lebron FOUR crowns because he has FOUR mvp awards. And like I said, it makes sense bc Lebron is the "king" so hence the double meaning of crown.

Kobe only has 1 mvp award that he got out of sympathy from the writers, so thats what I was doing in that part. The dentist just gives him one bc he feels bad.

Unbelievable how badly you guys lack sensitivty to intelligent humor. I just shut this shit down and you guys dont even understand it. Un****ingbelievable.
    You were 10 feet too long.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xql...p-of-doom_news
    Last edited by COnDEMnED; 04-21-2015 at 03:17 PM.

Omfg.

You guys didnt even GET the ****ing joke.

Lebron is "the king" so he wears a crown. A crown is a ****ing dental device they put on teeth that have been drilled.

The dentist suggests giving Lebron FOUR crowns because he has FOUR mvp awards. And like I said, it makes sense bc Lebron is the "king" so hence the double meaning of crown.

Kobe only has 1 mvp award that he got out of sympathy from the writers, so thats what I was doing in that part. The dentist just gives him one bc he feels bad.

Unbelievable how badly you guys lack sensitivty to intelligent humor. I just shut this shit down and you guys dont even understand it. Un****ingbelievable.

The joke WAS funny, that's what's making you look so stupid right now. When you are basically famous for providing superior commentary and analysis, you get a lot of people who think its cute to troll you. You probably got a strong chuckle at the joke but then saw the other reactions and just sheeped it up and said ohhh hell nah, **** that. That's your problem, not mine.

Whether it's me, Skip Bayless, Chris Broussard, or any strong commentator, doing your thing and hittin people with jokes that hit home brings out the H8ERS with a passion.

Not sayin I'm famius like S-Bay or Brouuuuuus, but around here I basically am.

But stay H8ING bandito. Stay trolling. Only reminds me that I'm winning.

Starface man lololol

I've never had it out with you or hold no ill will, but this shit is funny as hell dude.

Lebron goes to the dentist: "Lebron we'll go ahead and put four crowns in - one for each of the King's MVP's!" Everyone chuckles.

Kobe goes to the dentist: "Uhh, Kobe you dont even have any fillings, why do you keep begging us to put a crown in?? There's no reason for giving you a crown. Ok, ok, fine, we'll put in one just to make you happy..."
    yooooo who remembers this

Banned

#rentfree

Originally Posted by Akrazotile