Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Carly Fiorina kidnapped some kids for anti-abortion rally.

This field trip really sucked.[QUOTE]Carly Fiorina has been accused of

Default Re: Carly Fiorina kidnapped some kids for anti-abortion rally.

LOL, she has lost her mind. Bat$hit crazy

Banned

Fiorina is like a evil combo of Cruz, Palin and Clinton with even more self delusion than those 3.

I'm finna break my HP printer

It's not like i have any time for the using of children for propaganda purposes, but isn't it the sort of thing done by feminists like all the time?

e.g. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqHYzYn3WZw

And aren't people talking about sex-education at 6 nowadays?

This is the same kind of thing. Not surprising really. This is the MO of ideologues: the indoctrination of children; tis a pity really that left-wing dogma is so dominant in education, because the indoctrination of the young has become terribly unbalanced, as university institutions now churn out hordes of poorly-educated ideological fanatics.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    It's not like i have any time for the using of children for propaganda purposes, but isn't it the sort of thing done by feminists like all the time?

This is the same kind of thing. Not surprising really. This is the MO of ideologues: the indoctrination of children; tis a pity really that left-wing dogma is so dominant in education, because the indoctrination of the young has become terribly unbalanced, as university institutions now churn out hordes of poorly-educated ideological fanatics.
    Wrong. I don't have an opinion on that video either way but I'm going to assume that it was done with their parents' permission. If it wasn't then sure, it's wrong but assuming that it was that puts it in a different category. Fiorina exposed these kids to this subject without consent from any of the parents which is why so many of the parents are upset. I don't know about you but I had no idea what abortion was when I was 4 and I bet that was by design.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Wrong. I don't have an opinion on that video either way but I'm going to assume that it was done with their parents' permission. If it wasn't then sure, it's wrong but assuming that it was that puts it in a different category. Fiorina exposed these kids to this subject without consent from any of the parents which is why so many of the parents are upset. I don't know about you but I had no idea what abortion was when I was 4 and I bet that was by design.
    So you don't have a problem with that video but you have a problem with this? That just makes you a hypocrite.

Whether they are their parents or not is completely immaterial as to whether it is right or wrong to use children for the purposes of political propaganda (always wrong imo). And i didn't know that abortion was a post-watershed topic that required parental permission. It seems the subject is always being paraded across the television, in the middle of the day, by people who often ignore the moral ambivalence of the topic.

Why can't you condemn these things unequivocally? Why the picking and choosing? Are you one of these parents seeking indemnification or something? Do you think Carly Fiorina should go to prison for "kidnapping" or what?

I'll think you'll find there are plenty of left-wing types who want sex-ed at the ages of 6 or 7, which means indoctrinating children about the moral rightness of abortion from an early age. Look, what this woman did was clearly stupid and improper, but again, why do you only care about these things from one side?

The sexualisation of children in America is more than a little disgusting, and it is a product of the cultural revolution, and thus a creature of the left. As has the cultural revolution massively undermined parental authority, which you now claim to care about.

Why care about the wholly insignificant Carly Fiorina when all this is going on? In an era where television has more of an influence over a lot of children than their parents? When parental authority is undermined from all directions?

So you don't have a problem with that video but you have a problem with this? That just makes you a hypocrite.
    You don't seem to know what that word means as you've applied it incorrectly. I clearly stated that the difference is that Fiorina did not get parental consent. If you can't understand that then that's your problem, not mine.

Whether they are their parents or not is completely immaterial as to whether it is right or wrong to use children for the purposes of political propaganda (always wrong imo). And i didn't know that abortion was a post-watershed topic that required parental permission. It seems the subject is always being paraded across the television, in the middle of the day, by people who often ignore the moral ambivalence of the topic.
    FYI, parents are supposed to be able to control what subjects their preschoolers are exposed to.

Why can't you condemn these things unequivocally? Why the picking and choosing? Are you one of these parents seeking indemnification or something? Do you think Carly Fiorina should go to prison for "kidnapping" or what?
    Who is talking about prison? I suggest you calm down. I don't care about the kids cursing vid because I don't care about it. Didn't even watch it. I would have a problem with it if, again, the parents didn't consent. If you can show that there was no parental consent then I'll make your day and condemn it. Otherwise you'll just have to be unsatisfied.

I'll think you'll find there are plenty of left-wing types who want sex-ed at the ages of 6 or 7, which means indoctrinating children about the moral rightness of abortion from an early age. Look, what this woman did was clearly stupid and improper, but again, why do you only care about these things from one side?
    I think my position has been made quite clear but as you like repetition: I agree with the normal standard of letting parents decide whether or not their kids get sex ed.

The sexualisation of children in America is more than a little disgusting, and it is a product of the cultural revolution, and thus a creature of the left. As has the cultural revolution massively undermined parental authority, which you now claim to care about.
    Blah, blah, blah. I have no interest in your random ranting about things I personally have never said.

Why care about the wholly insignificant Carly Fiorina when all this is going on? In an era where television has more of an influence over a lot of children than their parents? When parental authority is undermined from all directions?
    Because I couldn't find any more polls on Agrabah. I see stories on my FB feed that I find funny, I post them in the OTC. It's not that serious.

That's because your position makes no logical sense. First you say 'whatever the parents want' - but then you don't care at all about the many, many ways in which the government, mass media, advertising and entertainment industries, work their best to undermine parental authority, whenever it contradicts them. It has been a consistent ideology of those who seek the radical alteration of society for generations, starting with Woodrow Wilson's 'The purpose of a university should be to make a son as unlike his father as possible.'

Effectively, you zoom in on a particular you don't like, and condemn it, even when it completely contradicts your general outlook. You simply do not recognise that the things you admire and consider to be "progress" are what have led to the things you now lament. Or am i wrong in thinking you consider the stay-at-home mum to be an anachronism? That households with two working parents with no time to properly rear their children is an improvement over the former? That somehow working away at a shitty job (as it is for most people) your entire life is a form of "liberation?"

It is only indoctrination that could make people believe in such obvious falsehoods, and yet this is the opinion of most people - what does that say about how deep-rooted and effective the state (and corporatist) indoctrination of children has been? Was every parent asked for permission on this one too?

Your obsession with permission is ridiculous. You can't take children to a public place and expect to be asked permission for everything they may or may not see; but at least these parents can take their kids back and correct whatever misconceptions Fiorina may have given them; at least they have not yet been berated with the state ideology day-in and day-out through years of systematized schooling - that would be a far more difficult stain to erase than some questions about abortion; and i don't see how it is any worse than indoctrinating (and politicising) your own children for the sake of feminist propaganda.

But aren't you a fan of the State management of education also? Hmm....

I think there is a fair amount of inconsistency there, even if you don't wanna admit it. I'm also plenty calm: it's you that came out with the confrontational tone declaring I was 'wrong' for saying that using children for political propaganda purposes was similar to using children for political propaganda purposes; i don't really understand why you are denying this. This discussion is getting petty and pedantic tbh (and rather unproductive), so probs best to leave it here.

...what?

"I think there is a fair amount of inconsistency there, even if you don't wanna admit it. I'm also plenty calm: it's you that came out with the confrontational tone declaring I was 'wrong' for saying that using children for political propaganda purposes was similar to using children for political propaganda purposes; i don't really understand why you are denying this. This discussion is getting petty and pedantic tbh (and rather unproductive), so probs best to leave it here."

One of these girls, in about 10 years, is going to walk into an office dressed like a hoe bag, be told they are not wearing appropriate attire, go on a sexism rant with no merit, and then be fired.

Honestly, these little girls are probably going to get punched in the mouth when they get older.

That video makes me cringe.

"I think there is a fair amount of inconsistency there, even if you don't wanna admit it. I'm also plenty calm: it's you that came out with the confrontational tone declaring I was 'wrong' for saying that using children for political propaganda purposes was similar to using children for political propaganda purposes; i don't really understand why you are denying this. This discussion is getting petty and pedantic tbh (and rather unproductive), so probs best to leave it here."

If you want to drop it, fine, but you continue to be wrong about the subject. This is about Fiorina grabbing some kids without their parents permission not whether outer not kids should be used in politics. And really that should have been obvious.

Murder them with a light saber she at least did not.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda
    Murder them with a light saber she at least did not.
    Master Yoda, how do we stop the Knights of Ren?