Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Lets stop pretending that current Timmy is better than current Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Let me delete my f*cking post in peace. YOU F*CKING SON OF A B*TCH.

[COLOR="White"]b*tch.[/COLOR]
    I actually saw you had deleted it. But I had opened another tab to reply so I just copy pasted your post from the first tab just to be an asshole

Kind of pathetic on my part...makes me look pathetic...how do I save face now? uh...r-r-rent-free!

Quote Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
    TLP... easy for Duncan to have energy for the playoffs when he gets to play 20 minutes a night and never on back to backs.....
    This...............Pop is the GOAT coach especially at minute management where it isnt close.

TLP... easy for Duncan to have energy for the playoffs when he gets to play 20 minutes a night and never on back to backs.....
    Duncan played 77 games last year at 29 MPG.
    Dirk played 77 games last year at 29.6 MPG.

Dirk then went into the Playoffs and averaged 21/10/2 on .550 TS% with horrendous defense (remember him shouting at Tyson because he couldn't defend both Dwight and Smith at the same time) while Duncan put up 18/11/3 on .589 TS% and great defense.

Playoff PER: 24.2 - 18.0 in Duncan's favor
    WS/48: .229 - .114 in Duncan's favor
    Box +/-: 7.7 - -0.8 in Duncan's favor

Come back when you start paying attention to basketball.

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Duncan played 77 games last year at 29 MPG.
    Dirk played 77 games last year at 29.6 MPG.

Dirk then went into the Playoffs and averaged 21/10/2 on .550 TS% with horrendous defense (remember him shouting at Tyson because he couldn't defend both Dwight and Smith at the same time) while Duncan put up 18/11/3 on .589 TS% and great defense.

Playoff PER: 24.2 - 18.0 in Duncan's favor
    WS/48: .114 - .229 in Duncan's favor
    Box +/-: -0.8 - 7.7 in Duncan's favor

Come back when you start paying attention to basketball.
    And the year before that Dirk played 500 more minutes than Duncan while still being the number 1 option. So you admit that Dirk played more minutes and faced more of a workload during those minutes.

Hence what I said was accurrate. Duncan has had it easy in the regular season for a long time. Dirk hasn't had that luxury.
    Last edited by Locked_Up_Tonight; 11-12-2015 at 12:52 AM.

So you admit that Dirk played more minutes and faced more of a workload during those minutes.

Hence what I said was acurrate. Duncan has had it easy in the regular season for a long time. Dirk hasn't had that luxury.
    You said 'Duncan plays 20 MPG and sits on back to backs'. Duncan played a whopping .6 minutes less last year than Dirk and played the same number of games.

Not sure about the workload. Dirk is an afterthought on defense where you expound more energy (using backward lateral movement) and Duncan is a relative afterthought on offense (though he wasn't for large portions of last year when Kawhi, Parker and Splitter were injured).

Then in the Playoffs Duncan completely obliterated what Dirk did.

Hence, you should start paying more attention...or resort less to stupid hyperbole which isn't close to the truth.

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Not sure about the workload. Dirk is an afterthought on defense where you expound more energy (using backward lateral movement) and Duncan is a relative afterthought on offense (though he wasn't for large portions of last year when Kawhi, Parker and Splitter were injured).
    There is a huge difference in energy being the guy that teams focus on defensively, and the guy that they don't gameplan for anymore.

Timmy hasn't been the focal point of the Spurs offense in a long long time. Minutes matter. And having to be "the guy" matters even more. Dirk has had to be that for the Mavs for at least the last 15 years. Timmy hasn't been that in at least the last 5. Maybe 10.

Timmy gets to work like a banker. He puts in banker hours. Dirk has to work like a ditchdigger.

Wonder which one will be more rested at the end of their shift?
    Last edited by Locked_Up_Tonight; 11-12-2015 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    I actually saw you had deleted it. But I had opened another tab to reply so I just copy pasted your post from the first tab just to be an asshole

Kind of pathetic on my part...makes me look pathetic...how do I save face now? uh...r-r-rent-free!

There is a huge difference in energy being the guy that teams focus on defensively, and the guy they they don't gameplan for anymore.

Timmy hasn't been the focal point of the Spurs offense in a long long time. Minutes matter. And having to be "the guy" mtters even more. Dirk has had to be that for the Mavs for at least the last 15 years. Timmy hasn't been in at least the last 5. Maybe 10.

Timmy gets to work like a banker. He puts in banker hours. Dirk has to work like a ditchdigger.

Wonder which one will be more rested at the end of their shift?
    youre reachin. 7 first round knockouts out of 14. 50 percent chance his team gets knocked out of the first round. and 85 percent chance in the 2nd round or before. carry that team dirk.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    youre reachin. 7 first round knockouts out of 14. 50 percent chance his team gets knocked out of the first round. and 85 percent chance in the 2nd round or before. carry that team dirk.
    Dirk already carried a mediocre team to a title.

Meanwhile lil Derrick can barely carry his own legs unless he callin his homies to help like when he calls em to fck one bitch like a homo thug.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Dirk already carried a mediocre team to a title.

Meanwhile lil Derrick can barely carry his own legs unless he callin his homies to help like when he calls em to fck one bitch like a homo thug.

^ let me know what you think hampster, dying to hear your response.

Besides 2013, Dirk has been better since 2006 (I see you said the same).

Top 15

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    31/11 on 96TS against Blake Griffin...........................Dirk is clearly better and has been for a long time. Peak Timmy is a bit better than peak Dirk, both alltime longevity. Terrific players id be happy to start my franchise with either.

From 2006-2015 so far Dirk was better EVERY season except for 2013 when he was hurt. Lettuce be real tea.
    You'd be a better poster to debate with if you learned to format your text correctly.

Stop posting like you're a black dude on the street and use the keyboarding lessons taught to you in middle school so you have legible posts.