Serious playground baller

Default Lamarcus vs DrayMagic

This is the key matchup when these two teams play. Curious to see if anyone had any vids or numbers when GS played Portland. BTW shame on Isiah for that Nickname. It's quite Koi.

Default Re: Lamarcus vs DrayMagic

Aldridge is scary because if he's hot, there's really nothing you can do to stop his midrange game. He's also a better athlete and defender than he gets credit for.

Now, in a single game, I could easily see Aldridge scoring 25 points and limiting Green on the other side of the ball. Over the course of a 7-game series? Give me DrayGod. If only because he doesn't have to rely on his jumper to really effect the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Aldridge is scary because if he's hot, there's really nothing you can do to stop his midrange game. He's also a better athlete and defender than he gets credit for.

Now, in a single game, I could easily see Aldridge scoring 25 points and limiting Green on the other side of the ball. Over the course of a 7-game series? Give me DrayGod. If only because he doesn't have to rely on his jumper to really effect the game.
    This.

If LMA's jumpers are going in there's not much Dray will be able to do to stop it (he doesn't have the length that someone like Anthony Davis, who's pretty good at defending LMA, has), but Dray's impact overall is too great to ignore. He's quicker than LMA too so he'll be bothering him a lot on the other side

Serious playground baller

Fact: Draymond has been running point guard duties and has a very high assist rate for point forwards. And he facilitates much of the offense.

Fact: Danny Green is an undersized two guard who is mad overated and has been struggling this year.

We can therefore conclude Green > Green . Green toughest competition is therefore Green and Lamarcus has nothing to do with it.

For this game you should keep your eye on green at all times so Green doesn't alude your grasp of how to become a prolific forward with multiple skillsets. Green is obviously the best Green in the game. Green Green Green.

Aldridge is better but Draymond has been impressive this year. With Aldridge though, he can take over a game. Green as an individual is deadly because of the shooters around him. He individual talent offensively is slightly above average.