Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Re: In 40 seconds, LeBron James shows why he is the Most Versatile basketball player..

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    You keep deflecting the question so I'll ask you straight up.
    Yes or no are rings won in the 1st 3 rounds of the playoffs?
    Yes or no are rings won in the Finals?
    Yes or no does Shaq's Finals stats dwarf Kobe's?

You keep posting playoffs stats because you know Kobe was pretty shit in the Finals, where it mattered, and was clearly a sidekick.

But you'll just deflect again, say some more insults, and proceed to post smileys at your own lame jokes because even you know Kobe wasn't the guy for 3 of his rings.
    I'm not deflecting anything. You have yet to respond to a single stat I posted in my other post, you're not even worth the time since all you do is deflect.

If you want to keep acting like a players play through the first 3 rounds of the playoffs doesn't matter go ahead, its funny because those stats I posted are the entire playoffs, not just the first three rounds dumbass

can you get to the finals if you lose in any round prior? You have yet to post anything basketball related, just some ignorant narrative of "the rounds before the finals don't matter", yeah ok.. tell that to Shaq who was swept out of the playoffs before the finals for five straight years before 2000.

Going off your logic Lebron was the 3rd option on the 2011 HEAT, 3rd option in the finals = 3rd option on the team I guess so there ya go. Great logic

You're just another pathetic Kobe hater who refuses to give him any credit. I've already posted and showed facts on how he had just as much impact, if not more, than Shaq in 2001. You've yet to address that.

Keep posting about how the path to the finals is irrelevant, and how averaging 30ppg while leading the league in 4th quarter playoff scoring, leading your team in assist, having the best +/- in recorded history = your ring doesn't count, bum

According to you, this guys ring doesn't count

[COLOR="White"]..............[/COLOR][COLOR="darkRed"]Percentage of team points scored while player was on floor[/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"].........................[/COLOR]RS[COLOR="White"].....[/COLOR]RS 4th[COLOR="White"]....[/COLOR] PO[COLOR="White"]....[/COLOR]PO 4th[COLOR="White"]....[/COLOR]

SHAQ 2001....... 33.9..... 38.0..... 33.9..... 34.0......
    KOBE 2001....... 32.7..... 34.4..... 31.4..... 37.0......

[COLOR="White"].......[/COLOR][COLOR="darkRed"]Percentages of team points [COLOR="Red"]+ assists[/COLOR] while player was on floor[/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"].........................[/COLOR]RS[COLOR="White"].....[/COLOR]RS 4th[COLOR="White"]....[/COLOR] PO[COLOR="White"]....[/COLOR]PO 4th[COLOR="White"]....[/COLOR]

SHAQ 2001....... 52.4..... 56.5..... 49.4..... 54.9......
    KOBE 2001....... 58.1..... 57.9..... 60.6..... 63.9......

you really are a special type of stupid, but I already knew that.

Kobe played really well in both the 01 and 02 finals, he led the 02 finals in 4th quarter scoring, averaging 27/6/5 on 50%, in 01 he struggled in game 1 and played well after that, leading the team in scoring for b2b games and closing out the series with a near triple double. He played great, better than PLENTY of players in certain finals who never have their rings questioned, like Duncan in 05.
    Last edited by TheMarkMadsen; 04-01-2016 at 10:46 PM.

Jordan Stopper

Default Re: In 40 seconds, LeBron James shows why he is the Most Versatile basketball player..

meltdown

Kobe is 12th all-time and rapidly falling

Knicksman is a fgt alt of a pathetic loser that isn't even a Knicks fan.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's Jabbar/Warriorsfan.
    Get a life dude, this is the last time I give you attention.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    I'm not deflecting anything. You have yet to respond to a single stat I posted in my other post, you're not even worth the time since all you do is deflect.

If you want to keep acting like a players play through the first 3 rounds of the playoffs doesn't matter go ahead, its funny because those stats I posted are the entire playoffs, not just the first three rounds dumbass

can you get to the finals if you lose in any round prior? You have yet to post anything basketball related, just some ignorant narrative of "the rounds before the finals don't matter", yeah ok.. tell that to Shaq who was swept out of the playoffs before the finals for five straight years before 2000.

Going off your logic Lebron was the 3rd option on the 2011 HEAT, 3rd option in the finals = 3rd option on the team I guess so there ya go. Great logic

You're just another pathetic Kobe hater who refuses to give him any credit. I've already posted and showed facts on how he had just as much impact, if not more, than Shaq in 2001. You've yet to address that.

Keep posting about how the path to the finals is irrelevant, and how averaging 30ppg while leading the league in 4th quarter playoff scoring, leading your team in assist, having the best +/- in recorded history = your ring doesn't count, bum

According to you, this guys ring doesn't count

you really are a special type of stupid, but I already knew that.

Kobe played really well in both the 01 and 02 finals, he led the 02 finals in 4th quarter scoring, averaging 27/6/5 on 50%, in 01 he struggled in game 1 and played well after that, leading the team in scoring for b2b games and closing out the series with a near triple double. He played great, better than PLENTY of players in certain finals who never have their rings questioned, like Duncan in 05.
    Where did I say the 1st 3 rounds were unimportant in the path to a ring?
    The point is that the playoffs are pointless if you don't win the ring.
    In the Finals Kobe was clearly a sidekick, as shown by the Finals stats I posted.

Your entire argument is based off the playoffs, which are irrelevant to FINALS play, where the ring is actually won.

You can't go a day without posting about Lebron huh?
    I'll bite. If Wade would've somehow won a ring with Lebron playing like shit in 2011, could I say Lebron is just as important due to the fact that he was the best player in the playoffs?
    No. Wade would get the most props becuase he would've showed up and won in the Finals, regardless of the playoffs.

Why is it so hard for you to accept this basic concept.
    Finals=Ring.
    Shaq>>>Kobe in the Finals.
    Shaq=Batman. Kobe=Robin.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    Knicksman is a fgt alt of a pathetic loser that isn't even a Knicks fan.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it's Jabbar/Warriorsfan.
    Get a life dude, this is the last time I give you attention.
    Bro, you got owned so you resort to childish insults. Once again, magic accounts for 43 while kareem 28. Only a dumbass would think they are equal

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    Bro, you got owned so you resort to childish insults. Once again, magic accounts for 43 while kareem 28. Only a dumbass would think they are equal
    i used to be like you, blinded by boxscores and stats. Now I understand there are skills more important than others like scoring being the most important or else the top 10 atg wouldnt be dominated by scorers. And since curry isnt the best at the most important skill and "high apg=not teamplayer/cancer"(see oscar/iverson/marbury) then its not a surprise that curry is an underachiever. I mean 2 mvps for just 0/11.

He is though... defensively you had Pippen... offensively you had Magic... when you think about it there was nobody who had that prominent versatility at both ends... except for Lebron...

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    i used to be like you, blinded by boxscores and stats. Now I understand there are skills more important than others like scoring being the most important or else the top 10 atg wouldnt be dominated by scorers. And since curry isnt the best at the most important skill and "high apg=not teamplayer/cancer"(see oscar/iverson/marbury) then its not a surprise that curry is an underachiever. I mean 2 mvps for just 0/11.
    Gullible

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    Verstality means nothing if you arent the best at the most important skill(scoring). Quality over quantity bro. Other players could provide what bran can offer while only kobe could provide that kind of scoring. Thats why its easier to win with kobe/curry than bran
    Anything means anything if it translates towards great team impact / outcome..... and for Lebron his versatility translated GOAT level team impact based on what he had to work with around him...

As far as "the most important skill" (scoring) goes, sure he isnt the best there like if you compared to Jordan or something but he aint to shabby there either... just be happy he didnt mastered pure shooting... lol... now that would not be fair...

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Anything means anything if it translates towards great team impact / outcome..... and for Lebron his versatility translated GOAT level team impact based on what he had to work with around him...

As far as "the most important skill" (scoring) goes, sure he isnt the best there like if you compared to Jordan or something but he aint to shabby there either... just be happy he didnt mastered pure shooting... lol... now that would not be fair...
    But i prefer quality over quantity. Basketball is 5 on 5. So its easier to find players that could cover kobe or currys weakness compared to bran. Thats why its easier to build around them