Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Nenad Krstic Update: involved in accident

http://www.eurohoops.net/tbl/234544/...iving-incident

Krstic involved in drunk driving incident

Nenad Kristic was involved in a drunk driving incident last night in Istanbul.

The Serbian player of Anadolu Efes was stopped by the traffic police and was asked to blow in the breathalyzer. He managed to do it after some long efforts and the alcohol level found on his body was 0.98, which is over the permitted limit. Hence, his driver’s license was confiscated by the police.

According to Turkish Sabah, Krstic started hurling curses and insults to journalists who noticed the incident and wanted to take photos, while he also tried to attack them. His friends, among them his teammate in the Serbian national team Nemanja Bjelica, who currently plays in the Minnesota Timberwolves, calmed him down.

Default Re: Nenad Krstic Update

Krstic is better than Spanoulis ever was.

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

I remember when this guy used to play for the Thunder. I haven't heard from him since.

NBA rookie of the year

Wilt Chamberlain of Europe

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Krstic is a nice guy, but every now and then he does something inexplicably stupid. Would have been a stud if not for all the injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfan86
    I remember when this guy used to play for the Thunder. I haven't heard from him since.
    same lol

Quote Originally Posted by morbius
    Krstic is a nice guy, but every now and then he does something inexplicably stupid. Would have been a stud if not for all the injuries.
    True. He was always one of my favorites as a Nets fan, but yeah every now and then (mostly after his NJ tenure) he got involved in some highly out-of-character incident like that chair-throwing incident and now this. Nice guy overall but definitely had a temper. He was well on his way to becoming a legit yearly 16-18 PPG guy until his ACL tear in '06 really ruined his career and he never regained form or confidence. He had some really special games for us though, offensively at least.

Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21
    True. He was always one of my favorites as a Nets fan, but yeah every now and then (mostly after his NJ tenure) he got involved in some highly out-of-character incident like that chair-throwing incident and now this. Nice guy overall but definitely had a temper. He was well on his way to becoming a legit yearly 16-18 PPG guy until his ACL tear in '06 really ruined his career and he never regained form or confidence. He had some really special games for us though, offensively at least.

That chair incident had me rollin.😂

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    http://www.eurohoops.net/tbl/234544/...iving-incident

He managed to do it after some long efforts and the alcohol level found on his body was 0.98, which is over the permitted limit.
    I know you like to Pad Euro stats....but that is just ridculous...and not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    I know you like to Pad Euro stats....but that is just ridculous...and not possible.
    i dunno if in the US u use different ways to look at alchool in blood, but in europe people get above 1 reading all the time, and its not that hard also. i know people that had readings close to 2. maybe its done in a different way here i guess

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoSimoes
    i dunno if in the US u use different ways to look at alchool in blood, but in europe people get above 1 reading all the time, and its not that hard also. i know people that had readings close to 2. maybe its done in a different way here i guess
    Oh...I forgot metrics...because in US anything over .5 is considered legally dead basically. Thanks for the clarification. OP still pads most his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    Oh...I forgot metrics...because in US anything over .5 is considered legally dead basically. Thanks for the clarification. OP still pads most his posts.

He could've been the Nets answer in Kidd's era before he went down with a serious injury, was averaging 16/6 before going down, never was the same player after the injury.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    Wilt Chamberlain of Europe

Maybe someone here can take the time to find it, but I seem to recall Euroleague claiming that Sofoklis Schortsanitis was the European Shaq.

Yep...a 6-8 400 lb Shaq.

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    Maybe someone here can take the time to find it, but I seem to recall Euroleague claiming that Sofoklis Schortsanitis was the European Shaq.

Yep...a 6-8 400 lb Shaq.
    Sofo is 6-10.