Default As a Rocket fan...

I am embarrassed about the end of that game.

Not only did Harden play like complete dog shat, but to go out and throw forearms and pout and complain about the officiating.

It was a 9 point game and I think Brewer or Ariza forced a contested 3 pointer fading away out of bounds with about three minutes left. Then the Dwight forearm... How he wasn't ejected is still a mystery to me. Then Brewer tries to draw a stupid foul on a 3 pt play when a made basket would have made it a single digit game.

They played competitive until about 2 minutes left in the 3rd. Then they just turned to complete garbage.

As for Golden State. They are stacked. Great moves by the FO made this a nearly flawless team. If they bring their A game for the finals, they'll win convincingly.

Default Re: As a Rocket fan...

They did better than I thought though. I figured them for a first or second round team. They showed serious grit. Keep in mind that was without two of their key pieces

Good series rocket fans. Hardens going to have a lot to think about

rockets are a better team than people give them credit for. pick up like.. ty lawson next season and then have everyone healthy and they could make a finals run

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

rockets fan here too.. what an embarassment. we crumbled mentally. the only 2 guys with mental toughness were brewer and terry... surprise season for the rockets getting this far, but my god, it does not feel like it.

Very good NBA starter

Rest in piss Rockets

Banned

Tough way to go out for Houston, but they had a great season with a great 3-1 comeback. With 2 starters missing and making it this far, next year should be fun.

Why would you be embarrassed about Harden playing like crap?There is nothing wrong with that. Harden is 25, with no real second option and played a pretty damn good postseason. I think you should like Harden leaving on a shit note. He'll probably have a ton of fire and motivation for next year. This is what makes players great. But yes, Dwight with the elbows, just shameful.

harden needs to skill up and stop looking for those self forced foul calls cause it aint gonna come as often in the playoffs...thats why hes absolute dog shit this time around...refs and team know what to look out for in a 7 game series

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Rest in piss Rockets

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    Why would you be embarrassed about Harden playing like crap?There is nothing wrong with that. Harden is 25, with no real second option
    Just stop

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Just stop
    Dwight is not a second option. You can't rely on him to score at will. Most of his points are spontaneous. They count, but he cannot score when they need him to score. He can't control when he wants to score. Put-backs, random lobs, and inefficient post moves are not reliable.

NBA lottery pick

Need a second backcourt playmaker. Dmo will solve the lack of front court scoring but what this series showed our lack of secondary playmaker.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    Dwight is not a second option. You can't rely on him to score at will. Most of his points are spontaneous. They count, but he cannot score when they need him to score. He can't control when he wants to score. Put-backs, random lobs, and inefficient post moves are not reliable.
    Lakers fans like "We told you so!"

Seriously fck Harden and his terrible choke of a game tonight. This loss was on him.