Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Grant Hill takes down Zo and immediately dunks on him on the other end.

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Healthy Grant Hill vs Lebron--who you got?
    Watched a ton of Grant Hill. He was outstanding - easily one of the best in the league at the time (and on certain nights, the best). But LeBron James is off the charts. If I were the '94 Pistons with the chance to select either Grant Hill or LeBron James, I'd pick James 11 out of 10 times.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Default Re: Grant Hill takes down Zo and immediately dunks on him on the other end.

My fav player of all time. If he and Tmac hadn't gone down, I would have still hated Kobe.

Good High School Starter Out_In_Utah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iTare
    Injuries suck.
    This.

Good High School Starter Out_In_Utah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    And there were no ejections
    Dwight didn't get ejected for a backhand the other day either

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    LeBron. Hill is a Poor Man's LeBron.
    Stop it. Hill is a not a poor man's anything. Hell, Hill has more jaw dropping plays than Lebron if you want to go there. He's not the passer that Lebron is but he's still a better passer than most point guards. Lebron's passing is elite level.

He's a better ball handler, not the defender that prime Lebron was but he's still an excellent defender. He carried his teams, just like Lebron and actually never played on teams near as good as Lebrons...

Stop with the poor man crap. Thats disrespectful. Grant Hill would definitely be top 10-15 potential if he stayed healthy...

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Grant Hill wasn't even better than Penny.

I'd take both over Jordan though.

I'm wondering if you guys have ever actually watched Grant Hill play in his prime.

Joe Dumars sighting

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Grant Hill was that dude. He and TMac would've been legends had it not been for their health.
    What about Penny?

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

And then when play resumes:

That is all.
    Maybe its me.... But it looks like the same basket? It happened in two different halves?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    Maybe its me.... But it looks like the same basket? It happened in two different halves?
    There's a story on the two plays earlier in the thread. It's two different sides of the court (notice the benches, middle logo, etc.)

That said, I don't think it was the very next play. There were a few possessions in-between to the best of my understanding.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    I see it now. It didn't sit right with me at first.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    There's a story on the two plays earlier in the thread. It's two different sides of the court (notice the benches, middle logo, etc.)

That said, I don't think it was the very next play. There were a few possessions in-between to the best of my understanding.
    Thanks my mind played real tricks on me.

looks more like a double flop to me